Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
deanolegend1989

Fans Favourite Player?

Most Popular Player!  

184 members have voted

1. 1. Your Favourite Player?

Just interested to know who is the most popular player in the current Leicester squad?

Set up a poll to find out so be interested to get everyones views and votes on the matter :).

When I mean 'favourite' player, I mean just who you like the best overall. Not necesserily the 'best footballer' just who you like the best and would be most sad to see leave.

Discuss!

Was a choice between three that I like alot.

Knocky is a great talent as well as big Wes.

Both will get there fair share of votes and nearly got mine.

But I went for James. Really started to show some quality in midfield and think he will have a good season if he stays injury free.

Kasper. Always has the right attitude, is a talented keeper and just seems like a nice bloke. I have an odd amount of faith in him when he's facing a penalty or a one on one. I love it when someone looks to be clean through and he stands up and makes the save, when a lot of keepers seem to make it easy for the striker.

It's not a great list to choose from though tbh. In the modern era it's hard enough to like footballers but a lot of them disgraced themselves in the last 3rd of last season, there was a distinct lack of desire and professionalism. Up until February Nugent was my favourite player, but last season he just showed me that he's just a bit of a pussy when it comes down to it. The same with a lot of other players.

I'm a bit surprised Knocky is leading the poll, on the one hand he's a very exciting talent and great to watch (and he did get the winner at Forest I suppose) but he can be very greedy and petulant and he's gone a lot of games being very frustrating.

Difficult, Kasper is a cracking Keeper, Morgan an absolute rock, Knocky has the flair and Nuge can score goals but also runs is balls off for the team.

I'm going for James though, thought he ooozed quality last year and when he is fit and playing we rarely lost a game. Think he has the potential to be great for us.

King for Me, it's hard not to like knocky and I was impressed with james towards the end of the season.

However, I like the fact king has been here for a while, clearly likes the club and was excellent towards the end of last season, in a more sitting role than he's used too.

I still think given the chance in a system that suited him, such as Everton under moyes a few years ago, he could do that tim cahill job, in the top flight, arriving in the box late.

the fact he has now shown he can sit that bit deeper and do a job for the team as well, shows he really want's to just play football.

King. If I'm not mistaken he's been here the longest (Logan aside!) and I really like his style of play. Would prefer it if he was played in his 2010/11 sort of role, but I love him nonetheless! Really hope he stays for a good few more years.

Said it once, will say it a thousand times, I go football to be entertained. Even on his off days Knockaert is entertaining. Love him. From the first friendly he played I've loved him.

It's worth pointing out Bamba was my previous favourite.

I acknowledge Morgan, Kasper and James are all of great quality and I think Nugent splits opinion way more than a striker of his quality should but as an actual FAVOURITE? No brainer.

Archived