Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jimmeh

karl henry new signing for QPR

It's so weird, if you know just say. It's all so secretive, is it to feel superior than others?

If you read the other thread you will see its because Toffee doesn't want to reveal the information he has told Babylon so when he is revealed there is proof that is sources are correct 

It's so weird, if you know just say. It's all so secretive, is it to feel superior than others?

Nothing weird or secretive..this isn't the Illuminati.I think it's more to do with Babylon respecting Toffee Fox's wish to not reveal who it is,as it could reveal the source.

So Toffee has told Babylon who the signing is and Babylon has denied its Henry but not Bakayogo. I'm not detective but I believe I also know who the new signing is.

Yeah and Babylon also said Stringer had just reported it... so no, no detective skills needed! lol

Unless Danns leaves, we're not going to sign Henry who's potentially going to command a higher wage than him, it wouldn't make sense. 

Anyway, who would actually play Henry ahead of the likes of King and James assuming Nige sticks with his trusty 4-4-2?

Unless Danns leaves, we're not going to sign Henry who's potentially going to command a higher wage than him, it wouldn't make sense. 

Anyway, who would actually play Henry ahead of the likes of King and James assuming Nige sticks with his trusty 4-4-2?

If that's the case we won't be signing him even if Danns does leave, the idea is to reduce the wage bill not increase it

Archived