Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kitchandro

Bakayogo Signs - Official

Not exactly a Knockeaert type signing - an undiscovered gem, he's been playing in England for a while, and is basically an experienced Division 3 player.

Sounds harsh, but Is this what we have now become?

Not exactly a Knockeaert type signing - an undiscovered gem, he's been playing in England for a while, and is basically an experienced Division 3 player.

Sounds harsh, but Is this what we have now become?

Yep, we're a club that well established yet enthusiastic players sign for despite interest from elsewhere.

The squad needs strengthening whilst balancing the books at the same time. This fella sounds like a sensible bit of business to me.

This is the calibre of player you would expect the Burnley, Barnsley and Doncaster's of this world would be making. How sad that this is now our level.

I think it's safe to say you know little about football and especially even less about our recent history, dating back as far as the early to mid-nineties.

If you expect us to sign overrated players with money that we have but can't spend, good luck.

i can see this knocking the royal baby off the front pages tomorrow

So can I 'Literally 10's of fans couldn't hide their excitement and had to be admitted to hospital after fainting from the fevered excitement of their new League 3 signing'.

BTW Hope they call it Freidrich.

It's not like we have never signed lower league players who have turned out to be quite good before is it?

A lot of oneills best signings were from the third tier, lennon, sav, Elliot and gully to name a few.

It's been a while since we have found a gem though.

A lot of oneills best signings were from the third tier, lennon, sav, Elliot and gully to name a few.

I know not necessarily 'gems' but players like McAuley (from Lincoln I think?), Michael Morrison (Cambridge?) and even Dyer (MK Dons) have come from lower leagues and performed well in the championship. McAuley now a regular fixture in a top half prem side.

Dunno if can be counted as gems but certainly good signings for the money etc...

I know not necessarily 'gems' but players like McAuley (from Lincoln I think?), Michael Morrison (Cambridge?) and even Dyer (MK Dons) have come from lower leagues and performed well in the championship. McAuley now a regular fixture in a top half prem side.

Dunno if can be counted as gems but certainly good signings for the money etc...

Yeah I agree, good solid signings. Id be happy if thus guy replicated any of them.

Pearson is no O'Neill

A lot of oneills best signings were from the third tier, lennon, sav , Elliot and gully to name a few.

Savage was ManU weren't he? But yeah good investment really, gives us competition where we lacked last season and with it being a free, still plenty in the budget now Beckfords off the wagebook + Wellens leaving. Nobody knew Knocky this time last year.. So adding a Newbie to the scene around the camp could help the squads togetherness in welcoming him

Archived