Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TJB-fox

Monaco tickets

at  a guess not very many.  I sure if say sales went over 15000 they would have been tempted to open the east stand.  so I reckon turnout will be about 10-13000 be surprised if it's much more that that personally

I'm not going. Fed up of the club selling out to sky, and being generally useless at passing on information eg the fixture itself, Terry interfering unwanted Robinson, Dave Richards etc.

What has happened?

Wow ..... I was concerned that I'd not get tickets as I've left it too late .... was expecting the kind of crowd we had for Real M.

maybe the lack of news and lack of anything exciting to happen from the club is starting to have an affect on tickets. Exactly what i've been saying for months.

Monaco have pent £160m this summer haven't they??? It's not the opposition that's not providing enough of a draw.

Wow ..... I was concerned that I'd not get tickets as I've left it too late .... was expecting the kind of crowd we had for Real M.

maybe the lack of news and lack of anything exciting to happen from the club is starting to have an affect on tickets. Exactly what i've been saying for months.

Monaco have pent £160m this summer haven't they??? It's not the opposition that's not providing enough of a draw.

Staggering isn't it, late announcements, almost no promotion whatsoever.... until players are giving some tickets away on Twitter a mere couple of days before the game

The club's media blackout during the whole Robinson and especially Richards fiasco taking up most of the past couple of months

Sky TV

and of course us stagnating in the transfer market due to past transgressions

all combing into a huge embarrassment 

Staggering isn't it, late announcements, almost no promotion whatsoever.... until players are giving some tickets away on Twitter a mere couple of days before the game

The club's media blackout during the whole Robinson and especially Richards fiasco taking up most of the past couple of months

Sky TV

and of course us stagnating in the transfer market due to past transgressions

all combing into a huge embarrassment 

This.

It's the opposite to marketing....... They seem to have done everything they can to take the fans for granted and put them off coming!!!!!

They've been so quiet and dull, have Captain Charisma as a manager, made no signings and not made a big deal about anything ...... I thought they were going to be astute marketeers and the club would be successful as a result .... but at this rate we'll be happy with 14000 crowds against championship sides for some time to come!!!

I'm not going. Fed up of the club selling out to sky, and being generally useless at passing on information eg the fixture itself, Terry interfering unwanted Robinson, Dave Richards etc.

Strange how its the people on this forum who don't go to games that are the first to put the players and the team down.

As always I will be there Home and Away, that's watching the games not the Aussie soap

Back your team!

My life - if we've only sold 6k, even if another 10K turn up on the gate, it's going to look very very embarrassing, especially considering they are practically giving the tickets away.

Archived