Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danno

Boro Post Match Thread

We need to change our motto because there was alot of foxes fans quitting at half time . 

But i must admit did not see a win coming after first half , credit to NP and team for HT team talk . And to the players for stepping up to the plate .

Also I knew Vardy would score when i saw the abuse he got pre-match . UTB  :scarf:

Was fuming to see Vardy in the line up, especially with Schlupp, Waghorn and Nugent on the bench, he sounded poor in the 1st half (All of them sounded poor), 2nd half sounded like he'd improved (Again they all sounded like they improved), Well done to Drinkwater and Vardy who I have strongly critiscised.

I have made my feelings know on both of them and they have proved me wrong today, however 1 goal doesn't not prove me wrong, if it continues (And no I don't expect a goal every game) i'll be proven wrong and admit it. Well done today, keep it up and make me eat my words!

I really wanted Vardy to be our rags to riches signing, other clubs do it and it works really well, I gave him the start of last season and he frustrated me, I gave him time, he didn't really improve (People have to agree with that surely?), Pearson persisted on playing him, I got angry with that, I said send him out on loan, we didn't I got more angry, eventually I wanted him out the club, hopefully this'll be the start for him, I really do hope!

Anyway, good win, we've hit the ground running, just need to keep it up!

Also won £43 on us winning.

Was fuming to see Vardy in the line up, especially with Schlupp, Waghorn and Nugent on the bench, he sounded poor in the 1st half (All of them sounded poor), 2nd half sounded like he'd improved (Again they all sounded like they improved), Well done to Drinkwater and Vardy who I have strongly critiscised.

I have made my feelings know on both of them and they have proved me wrong today, however 1 goal doesn't not prove me wrong, if it continues (And no I don't expect a goal every game) i'll be proven wrong and admit it. Well done today, keep it up and make me eat my words!

I really wanted Vardy to be our rags to riches signing, other clubs do it and it works really well, I gave him the start of last season and he frustrated me, I gave him time, he didn't really improve (People have to agree with that surely?), Pearson persisted on playing him, I got angry with that, I said send him out on loan, we didn't I got more angry, eventually I wanted him out the club, hopefully this'll be the start for him, I really do hope!

Anyway, good win, we've hit the ground running, just need to keep it up!

Also won £43 on us winning.

I can't believe you said that you would rather play with 10 men than play Vardy! lol

lol a win against a team who ended the season even worse than us and people come on here thinking Pearson is a tactical genius.

Clearly more of a genius than you, today at least hey.

"Persisting with Vardy to try and justify wasting a million pound on him.

Seeing him start with that 11, no wonder I feel so underwhelmed for the season."

That one's for you, Vardy haters.

Take it easy he played well second half and got a goal, but credit to him got a goal early in the season, and hopefully gives him the confidence to kick on and have a good season, but had a mare last season, and still has alot to prove.

I stated earlier that Pearsons selection was concerning and if he pulls it off he deserves praise, but if it didn't come off he deserves criticism.

WELL DONE NIGEL YOU GOT IT SPOT ON SECOND HALF.

City goal: What about this for a turnaround? Boro cough the ball up on halfway, allowing Nugent to break downfield. He plays a perfectly-weighted pass into the path of the flying Jamie Vardy, who drives into the box from the left before curling a wonderful finish into the top-right corner. City in front!

I can't believe you said that you would rather play with 10 men than play Vardy! lol

Did I?

I can't remember posting that but I'll take your word for it, I must have been off on one! lol

TBH at times last year I think we'd have been better with 10 players rather than having Vardy.

Archived