Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danno

Boro Post Match Thread

City goal: What about this for a turnaround? Boro cough the ball up on halfway, allowing Nugent to break downfield. He plays a perfectly-weighted pass into the path of the flying Jamie Vardy, who drives into the box from the left before curling a wonderful finish into the top-right corner. City in front!

Sounds exactly like the sort of goal he scored from Fleetwood.

Hopefully this shows signs that our young and inexperienced team is maturing. Turning a game on its head against a team like Middlesbrough away from home is certainly not to be laughed at.

Spot on mate. That's a bloody good result.

I said in another thread today that the form of the likes of Vardy, Marshall and Drinky will be crucial to any success we might have this season.

Forget Kasper, Morgan et al.. They'll give you performances week-in, week-out. It's the likes of Marshall, Vardy and James that need to show us now what they can do.

Hopefully this shows signs that our young and inexperienced team is maturing. Turning a game on its head against a team like Middlesbrough away from home is certainly not to be laughed at.

Good performance second half, there was a time not that long ago that heads would have dropped when we went a goal down especially away from home.

Good result, well done.

I really thought we would struggle today and wasnt very optimistic but from (imo) unlikely sources come some good goals. Hopefully we can carry this on and get a good run going. Some people were a bit quick to criticise the starting line up, but you really can't judge it as its a new system. Wonder if Taft or another youth will find an oppurtunity if whitbread has a lengthy lay off.

Right back to the ashes :)

good interview of Nigel.

One of my biggest criticisms of Pearson, the arrogant interviews, and treating the fans with contempt, but liking this public Pearson.

If he can stay this way for the season it's hard to be to hard on him when things don't go to plan.

One of my biggest criticisms of Pearson, the arrogant interviews, and treating the fans with contempt, but liking this public Pearson.

If he can stay this way for the season it's hard to be to hard on him when things don't go to plan.

What did he say Monsell, I wasn't listening... too busy cartwheeling in the garden.

Pearson mentioned that he had a manager ring him up this week and told him agents have been onto him and said they'd be able to get any Leicester player out of the club.

Maybe why Knockaert was left out?? As Pearson then said the news gets back to the players and can cause some unrest.

Archived