Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
alanf0x

Wycombe Match Thread

Dropping Drinkwater after he was the best player on saturday! Not playing vardy is very poor man management aswell. And people wonder why most fans hate pearson! Id sack him at HT!

FFS, you could have at least waited until Shakespeare's reasoning on the pre-match interview to make a prat of yourself...

Vardy is being rested, so he can be fully charged to score a hat-trick against Leeds on Sunday. 

Konchesky a weird one though, surprised he ain't in the squad.

Danns's chance to prove himself.

Decent :)

Vardy is being rested, so he can be fully charged to score a hat-trick against Leeds on Sunday. 

Konchesky a weird one though, surprised he ain't in the squad.

Danns's chance to prove himself.

Decent :)

Leaving init 

Get off the fence there Doc - what do you really think? ;)

lol  He's bloody headless chicken.

Hopefully this will turn out to be another pre-match mare. :D

Hopefully, but when was the last time he actually put in a half-decent performance for us?

Leaving init 

Looks quite likely now, he usually played in the Capital One Cup last couple of season's if I record. 

Danns? Mother-cunting Danns? How many more chances to show that he's ****ing shit does the twat need?

Laugh if he scores and get's MOTM, then like me with Drinkwater at the weekend, you will feel like a idiot  :thumbup:

Is it wrong in hoping Danns is awful just so people can give Bellew shit on Twitter? I might even sign up on Twitter myself to give him some shit.

Don't worry i'm only joking, of course it's wrong hoping a player will play bad for the team you support....would be funny though.

Is it wrong in hoping Danns is awful just so people can give Bellew shit on Twitter? I might even sign up on Twitter myself to give him some shit.

Don't worry i'm only joking, of course it's wrong hoping a player will play bad for the team you support....would be funny though.

After he scores first... he can have a stinker.

Bet is placed!!! lol

I'd imagine Konch is just being rested, we know he doesn't train every time with the squad, it's early season and 3 games in 9 days is probably risky this early on with little real match fitness.

Archived