Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BenKimberlin

Harry Kane

After playing on loan here for a while and not really doing much last season he seems as if he's breaking into the first team at spurs and I was just wondering if he was on the radar for NP now or if we only brought him in as an emergency loan.

After playing on loan here for a while and not really doing much last season he seems as if he's breaking into the first team at spurs and I was just wondering if he was on the radar for NP now or if we only brought him in as an emergency loan.

If Morgan leaves we could get him in at centre half.

Didn't he effectively do that last season? He wasn't even on the bench for them today...

He wasn't that bad, Both Kane and Lingaard will turn out decent players

Kane...I'm genuinely hard pushed to remember a worse player at the club for some time?

A very unusual Pearson signing was Kane. He usually gets his transfers right.

From what I saw of Kane, to consider him a Spurs player is bizarre. Is he Daniel Levy's nephew or something?

:whistle:

In fairness to Kane, he was outstanding for Millwall the season before last when he went on loan. That's probably what brought him to Pearson's attention in the first place, especially given he scored against us late in the season and played brilliantly.

I don't think he's another Ryan McGivern situation where his presence at the club is a greater mystery than the whereabouts of Lord Lucan.

In fairness to Kane, he was outstanding for Millwall the season before last when he went on loan. That's probably what brought him to Pearson's attention in the first place, especially given he scored against us late in the season and played brilliantly.

I don't think he's another Ryan McGivern situation where his presence at the club is a greater mystery than the whereabouts of Lord Lucan.

That sounds like Wood ...

Must be decent enough if he's on a five year contract at one of the Countries biggest clubs... To be fair, he's one of those players who won't get stuck in, but there's no doubting his technical ability.

Anyone who saw him score against us when we were beaten by Millwall at The Den last year, would've gladly have had him swap shirts that day. He was a major hassle for our defence and looked a threat. I have no idea how he managed to look so ineffective and an impotent threat whilst he was here.

I still think he looked good when he was actually played upfront for the 2 games he was. Sticking the guy left wing was never going to work and his confidence suffered as a result. He probably regrets the loan move, he was poorly managed and probably learnt very little and it showed on the pitch as he didn't look like the player who had been at Millwall the season before

Kane...I'm genuinely hard pushed to remember a worse player at the club for some time?

From what I saw of Kane, to consider him a Spurs player is bizarre. Is he Daniel Levy's nephew or something?

Bednar?

I still think he looked good when he was actually played upfront for the 2 games he was. Sticking the guy left wing was never going to work and his confidence suffered as a result. He probably regrets the loan move, he was poorly managed and probably learnt very little and it showed on the pitch as he didn't look like the player who had been at Millwall the season before

That is all true plus he joined us when we were shadow of the confident side that went top. He was still pretty awful though.

Let me jog your memory!

Ryan McGivern & Michael LAMEy.

Those two should in the same back 4 would be interesting!

Archived