Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

3rd Round Draw

I would because it wouldnt be 100% certain the whole ground would be open would it? I know that sounds daft, but think about monaco

I got Torquay away last year

Manchester United/City, Chelsea, Liverpool at home would all probably nigh on fill the ground. I'd love a sell out for a midweek game, they always used to be incredible at Filbert Street. 

Manchester United/City, Chelsea, Liverpool at home would all probably nigh on fill the ground. I'd love a sell out for a midweek game, they always used to be incredible at Filbert Street.

It'd be brilliant if it happened. I couldnt see Chelsea or Man city bringing that many for this comp. I'd probably be incredibly wrong predicting that though lol

Has anyone got one of these right before? I got Burton Albion second time around  :scarf:

Haha, I got that one as well, mostly 'cos I knew Sod's law would give us them a second time ;)

Gonna go for Swindon Away.

Archived