Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TJB-fox

New signing

Fox20 â€@FoxToffee33s

Checked out some gossip and told nothing going on today or nothing imminent

More reliable source IMO

Bulgarian press reporting that Wednesday and Leicester are interested in Martin Petrov, which means it's almost certainly bollux.

Bert v ToffeeFox - battle of the ITKs! Who's going to look a bit of a flannel?

My money is on Toffee being right.

Correction

Bert was a pretty reliable source. I'll say no more,

Just Bert seeking attention again.

If he ever knew anything he could just announce the players name.

No new signings coming in before the window closes

This thread should be closed - don't listen to Bert. It's a wind up that clearly worked, again!

Don't you all look very silly.

Grewks, you're a complete keyboard warrior, so pipe down.

Now, I didn't say who it was because I didn't know who it was. All I was told that we had a player that had signed for us and was having photos taken of him wearing the shirt and then one holding him up but said person didn't know who it was.

Enjoy the weekend people. Thanks to the people that took the info for what it was.

Don't you all look very silly.

Grewks, you're a complete keyboard warrior, so pipe down.

Now, I didn't say who it was because I didn't know who it was. All I was told that we had a player that had signed for us and was having photos taken of him wearing the shirt and then one holding him up but said person didn't know who it was.

Enjoy the weekend people. Thanks to the people that took the info for what it was.

Just quoted someone on Twitter. Not sure how I look silly?

Told you Bert wouldn't say something if he wasn't deadly sure, puts up with a lot of stick when really he just tries to get a bit of excitement going before a signing.

Made that mistake once and I've learnt from it. Everyone knew as much as me until it was announced.

Archived