Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TJB-fox

New signing

Nakhi Wells :fc:

Would be a great signing!

More reliable source IMO

Agreed :thumbup:

What I don't get is... if you know someone's incoming just say who the hell it is!

All of this cryptic bollocks from people like Bert and Stringer leads to threads such as this. I know I (and we) shouldn't entertain it as that's what gives it life. Saying 'someone' is incoming when we've just sold someone and Pearson refused to rule out bringing anyone in in a recent interview is hardly scoop of the century is it?!

If I used to have a contact so had the reputation as being ITK even though I'm not anymore I could take a wild punt at Tweeting something like "nothing coming in at LCFC. Club looking to shift one before the window shuts" based of knowledge that any Leicester fan has.

Would be a great signing!

Agreed :thumbup:

What I don't get is... if you know someone's incoming just say who the hell it is!

All of this cryptic bollocks from people like Bert and Stringer leads to threads such as this. I know I (and we) shouldn't entertain it as that's what gives it life. Saying 'someone' is incoming when we've just sold someone and Pearson refused to rule out bringing anyone in in a recent interview is hardly scoop of the century is it?!

If I used to have a contact so had the reputation as being ITK even though I'm not anymore I could take a wild punt at Tweeting something like "nothing coming in at LCFC. Club looking to shift one before the window shuts" based of knowledge that any Leicester fan has.

And if they truely are ITK they could give themselves away and get the sack for leaking club business.

And if they truely are ITK they could give themselves away and get the sack for leaking club business.

Ugh doesn't saying we're signing someone make it pretty obvious that someone is leaking club business?

And if it is going to cause problems why has Toffee Fox been able to do it countless times without giving anyone away?

Ugh doesn't saying we're signing someone make it pretty obvious that someone is leaking club business?

And if it is going to cause problems why has Toffee Fox been able to do it countless times without giving anyone away?

Yes  but I would bet a few people here rumours in the club.

But limited people know names.

Archived