Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TJB-fox

New signing

Got told about the signing at dinner time but sure my man said his name was Dan !!

Maybe it was my hearing

Pearson wasn't at the training ground to meet the new bloke but seeing as we are at Charlton tomorrow I assume they have travelled down today ?

Don't you all look very silly.

Grewks, you're a complete keyboard warrior, so pipe down.

Now, I didn't say who it was because I didn't know who it was. All I was told that we had a player that had signed for us and was having photos taken of him wearing the shirt and then one holding him up but said person didn't know who it was.

Enjoy the weekend people. Thanks to the people that took the info for what it was.

No not really, I was merely commenting that years ago everything you said was bang on...over the last couples of years that's has not been the case.

Asked the person who I normally ask and they said no medicals today, I trust their word and was responding to people asking me did I know anything, no I didn't, therefore I wasn't going to act like I did but I hold my hands up that he got it wrong.

Asked the person who I normally ask and they said no medicals today, I trust their word and was responding to people asking me did I know anything, no I didn't, therefore I wasn't going to act like I did but I hold my hands up that he got it wrong.

Maybe the person you know has been found out and got the sack ;)

Your continued input on here is very much appreciated mate.

Just seen the other messages, no I don't think I look silly at all, thanks for the concern though, if you think I'm competing or in competition you're incorrect, I'll let people have that spotlight if they wish, I won't go into detail, I'll leave those too it, I've got far more important things to be worrying about than 'looking silly'.

Maybe the person you know has been found out and got the sack ;)

Nope they have already spoken to me and said 'News to me, sorry I said no mate' I'll leave it on that, I could have gone along with it and pretended I knew, I asked and was told no, so thats what I went off, it wasn't a dig at all at Bert or anyone else or to try and 'prove' anyone wrong, if people think its a game or it was an attack then I'll leave it at that, if I caused 'offence' then as I've said I hold my hands up.

The ITK politics are getting embarrassing. If we get advance information about a signing then great, if we don't then we have to wait an extra few hours (or in the case of OS a few months) to find out information. Really not worth getting wound up about.

Mystic Meg strikes again - a player signed just before the transfer window closes after we've sold somebody - who'd have thought it?!

This is almost as good as the shout that we'd want a centre back to cover for the 3 fit ones we had.

I'm only joshing.

Keen to see the new guy in action. It will be interesting to see if he's an "option" or whether he's in the side regularly to allow King to bomb on.

Nope they have already spoken to me and said 'News to me, sorry I said no mate' I'll leave it on that, I could have gone along with it and pretended I knew, I asked and was told no, so thats what I went off, it wasn't a dig at all at Bert or anyone else or to try and 'prove' anyone wrong, if people think its a game or it was an attack then I'll leave it at that, if I caused 'offence' then as I've said I hold my hands up.

I think people take this ITK stuff too seriously, whether giving the information or receiving it.

If you got one wrong, so what? You usually get things pretty much spot on.  It is also the first thing I can remember Bert getting right for a long time, so well done him.

And didn't we all have fun in the mean time?  

No offence intended toffee because I appreciate any inside info, but if that was Bert he would be getting crucified now!

Mainly because Toffee_Fox has a much better record when it comes to transfer dealings and I'd suggest partly because he frankly seems a lot more likeable.

The ITK politics are getting embarrassing. If we get advance information about a signing then great, if we don't then we have to wait an extra few hours (or in the case of OS a few months) to find out information. Really not worth getting wound up about.

i think the fact there are so many crackpots out there claiming to be ITK the decent ones tend to get tar'd with same brush.

tbf to Bert and Toffee_Fox they are more right than wrong & dont go gobbing off bout there "sources etc" like some we could think of.. :ph34r:

either way, they dont have to say anything regards transfers if they dont want too. so be grateful

Archived