Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TJB-fox

New signing

I know they rejected a bid from forest but whats funny?

sorry mate, the bid was around £4m allegedly. No way under ffp can we afford that

I know they rejected a bid from forest but whats funny?

sorry mate, the bid was around £4m allegedly. No way under ffp can we afford that

Mate who is an avid fan of WBA has a contact at the Hawthorns recons we are interested on Peter Odimwenge on loan or buying ! I can't really see it as hust be on pretty decent wages at the Baggies so I don't think it will be a permanent signing and another thing would he drop down to the championship?

Mate who is an avid fan of WBA has a contact at the Hawthorns recons we are interested on Peter Odimwenge on loan or buying ! I can't really see it as hust be on pretty decent wages at the Baggies so I don't think it will be a permanent signing and another thing would he drop down to the championship?

would he not have been at the kp 2 weeks earlier?

Funny who quickly those with a weak argument turn to pedantry

We've won 5 out of 6 games and remain unbeaten. Those with clear anti-Pearson views aren't worth the time arguing with, the bloke can nothing right in some peoples eyes. 

Someone was arguing it was poor man management taking Wood off against Birmingham at half time incase it upset him, when doing so helped turn the game. 

We've won 5 out of 6 games and remain unbeaten. Those with clear anti-Pearson views aren't worth the time arguing with, the bloke can nothing right in some peoples eyes.

Someone was arguing it was poor man management taking Wood off against Birmingham at half time incase it upset him, when doing so helped turn the game.

Not worth arguing with?

So what are you doing then? If I'm so beneath you why not find some of the genius, high brow, educated and well informed Pearson fans on here to agree with and pat each other on the backfir your faultless, unquestioning loyalty?

Never ever lower yourself to actually having a discussion with those with another view eh? All legends in your own (very small) minds!

Lets have this conversation again in ten games, yeah?

Not worth arguing with?

So what are you doing then? If I'm so beneath you why not find some of the genius, high brow, educated and well informed Pearson fans on here to agree with and pat each other on the backfir your faultless, unquestioning loyalty?

Never ever lower yourself to actually having a discussion with those with another view eh? All legends in your own (very small) minds!

Lets have this conversation again in ten games, yeah?

Ok.

Archived