Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Nugent can go for.....

The local sports presenter on Radio Humberside has just retweeted someone saying the following:

@HullCityLive: From BBC: Rumours in Leicester that David Nugent is Forest bound, but only if former striker Matty Fryatt returns to the Foxes. #HCAFC

The local sports presenter on Radio Humberside has just retweeted someone saying the following:

@HullCityLive: From BBC: Rumours in Leicester that David Nugent is Forest bound, but only if former striker Matty Fryatt returns to the Foxes. #HCAFC

But it's not actually from the BBC itself and it's obviously bullshit.

I started that rumour :ph34r:  

**** knows why I'm posting this as I'll probably be abused by someone for it, but I've just been told by a current lcfc employee(sorry but I'm staying vague) that they expect Nugent to stay put, and Waghorn to join wolves as part of a player plus cash deal for Kevin Doyle!

Make of it what you will

**** knows why I'm posting this as I'll probably be abused by someone for it, but I've just been told by a current lcfc employee(sorry but I'm staying vague) that they expect Nugent to stay put, and Waghorn to join wolves as part of a player plus cash deal for Kevin Doyle!

Make of it what you will

You can only pass on what you've been told.

Make of it what you will

Burn the witch!

Make of it what you will

Rumours of Doyle are very strong, and I'm not trying to rubbish your info, but it seems totally inconsistent with all our other dealings which have FFP firmly in mind.  Doyle is reputed to be on 40K a week at Wolves and refusing to take a pay cut.  If true, how the hell could we afford him (even if Nugent went)?

Make of it what you will

Rumours of Doyle are very strong, and I'm not trying to rubbish your info, but it seems totally inconsistent with all our other dealings which have FFP firmly in mind. Doyle is reputed to be on 40K a week at Wolves and refusing to take a pay cut. If true, how the hell could we afford him (even if Nugent went)?

If wolves need to reduce their wages they may pay a percentage of Doyle's wages.

Archived