Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bluearmy 316

Where are the Pearson haters now?

Please can we just enjoy the results without resorting to this.

If people don't want to enjoy it, or back the manager, slag off the players then fine, that's their choice. I'm a Pearson fan and I don't feel the need to gloat about anything, told you so nonsense, Back the team, look at the table and enjoy your day (too many enjoys I know!).

As Kipling said; "meet with triumph and disaster, and treat those two imposters just the same".

That said, it's interesting how quite a few of the anti-Pearson mob go missing when we start winning. Makes you wonder what they enjoy the most - winning or whinging.

Most football boards are busier when there is something to moan about or point out where we could improve.

They get a bit boring when you're doing well and people are all in agreement.

Maybe its time to consider giving him a new contract??

Why? He hasn't delivered anything yet I suspect the owners will wait till the end of the season if he doesn't get us promotion we will part ways if he does they may offer him a contract (2 years at a guess)

We will be top 3 come January we have a squad with strength and depth all the players know their roles and each others games weakness and strengths most of the other teams around us have signed players that will need time to settle. And the best thing of all we are a team

We were top last year and look how it ended, let's sit back and wait.

I cringe whenever one of these threads comes up this early into the season, I'm a Pearson fan (my patience was wearing thin at one point last season it has to be said) but we haven't done anything near to enough to start claims of "Pearson out" "WHERE ARE ALL THE HATERZ NOW". 

brokenrecord.jpg

Oh yes because this is the broken record, definitely not the Pearson Out! Pearson is shit! NFP! shite repeated ad nauseum for the last 18 months.

And he failed to get us to Wembley on both occasions.

Let's just wait and see and not spoil the current feelgood factor by starting up these old arguments.

Ok so when we are doing well we have to be patient before we can say what a good job Pearson is doing, but as soon as it goes slightly wrong, like after the Charlton thread, the knives are immediately out and everyone is screaming for his head.

I don't approve of these types of threads, but the hypocrisy from the anti Pearson brigade when called out is quite impressive.

Oh yes because this is the broken record, definitely not the Pearson Out! Pearson is shit! NFP! shite repeated ad nauseum for the last 18 months.

Ok so when we are doing well we have to be patient before we can say what a good job Pearson is doing, but as soon as it goes slightly wrong, like after the Charlton thread, the knives are immediately out and everyone is screaming for his head.

I don't approve of these types of threads, but the hypocrisy from the anti Pearson brigade when called out is quite impressive.

By all means trumpet out loud about how good you think Pearson is, just do it without the barbed comments about those of us who still doubt him.

We all want Leicester to succeed so we therefore also want NFP to succeed.

The Charlton game was enough to make even many of the pro Pearson brigade start to question what was happening.

Nobody is being anti pearson at present, as the bloke is getting it right at present,alot of us wanted him gone at the end of the season, but have no choice but to accept he stayed, but many of us have stated in the summer give him the season.

No matter what happens from now on in I think he should be given the full season, but this broken record was started by somebody who clearly likes the bloke, and they thought 7 games in is the time for " I told you so".

For me I am saying I am very happy with the start, but that's what it is, a start, I have never rated Pearson, but have to admit he appears to have corrected alot of his failings, but again it's very early, as there was times of great football and results last season, and we all know what happened, being cautious isn't hating Pearson.

So if this pathetic thread wasn't started by somebody who is making out because we've had a good start, everything is sorted, this Pearson debate wouldn't be aired at this time.

I will back the man, and hand on heart hope he succeeds, but lets judge if he is a success or not at the end of the season.

Nobody is being anti pearson at present, as the bloke is getting it right at present,alot of us wanted him gone at the end of the season, but have no choice but to accept he stayed, but many of us have stated in the summer give him the season.

No matter what happens from now on in I think he should be given the full season, but this broken record was started by somebody who clearly likes the bloke, and they thought 7 games in is the time for " I told you so".

For me I am saying I am very happy with the start, but that's what it is, a start, I have never rated Pearson, but have to admit he appears to have corrected alot of his failings, but again it's very early, as there was times of great football and results last season, and we all know what happened, being cautious isn't hating Pearson.

So if this pathetic thread wasn't started by somebody who is making out because we've had a good start, everything is sorted, this Pearson debate wouldn't be aired at this time.

I will back the man, and hand on heart hope he succeeds, but lets judge if he is a success or not at the end of the season.

Decent post but his record in this division overall is very good so im not just basing it on 7 games.

I do believe he needs to finally get a team up (hopefully us) but you cant question that he knows this division well and has done a terrific job of balancing our books whilst still keeping us up there

Decent post but his record in this division overall is very good so im not just basing it on 7 games.

I do believe he needs to finally get a team up (hopefully us) but you cant question that he knows this division well and has done a terrific job of balancing our books whilst still keeping us up there

Agree he's had a steady record, but have never been convinced he has the know how to get us to the premier league, and we all know for the clubs finacial future we need to be there sooner rather than later.

I agree he's cut alot of the wasted money of the books, but until this season has been backed financially, I just hope we/ he can make that improvement to get promoted, and I have said before that if we fail this season, fresh ideas need bringing in for next season.

I'm not basing my thoughts on the last seven games but on the last 25 years I have been going down the city 20 years as a season ticket holder Pearson is without doubt in my eyes the second best manager in the time I have been going down. I love the guy to bits. But I'm not rose tinted when it comes to the club we all hold close to our hearts I can see the work Pearson is doing building a young hungry squad and I'm patient I didn't want us to go up last season as it would have been far too soon and we would have been battered week in week out. I know it's hard in football to be patient but we will reap the rewards teams take time to mature and were are showing early signs of this. Basically it was Pearson's team at hull that got them promoted. Even if we don't go up this season I would still offer Pearson a 2 year contract were are so close in terms of I think the players are ready in a roundabout way that defeat at Watford and the poor run of form we had will have done them a world of good.

When we go up I want us to be riding a crest of a wave full of confidence like Wigan Southampton Norwich Stoke reading (first time round) were playing as a team playing good football.

To the people that don't rate Pearson can I ask who would you want to replace him?

Although I love Nige, and I don't get at all why people moan all the time about him when he has done a good job here, I don't really agree with these type of threads. Everyone has an opinion, and there is still a lot of games to play yet.

I will agree with this if we are in the top two at the end of the season, but at this moment I'll stay quiet (very pessimistic me) and I think Nige would do the same.

this is getting really boring now! yes after 7 games hes done a really good job! last season we did under achieve and were lucky to get in the play offs after that disastrous spell! so lets just see where we are at the end of the season for both the pearson arse lickers and the pearson out brigade,im in the middle slightly leaning towards hes doing good again.it works both ways we will hit a bad patch the pearson out brigade will be back out in force and the pearson in brigade will be less vocal! ps shut up!

I love it when we are doing well .....

There's always the same "I'm a superior fan because I always said NP was ace" type thread.

It's fantastic we are doing well ..... As a LCFC fan I love it ... we are playing nice football and signing players to give us some strength in depth and on the face of it appear to have learnt from last season.

Fabulous. I doubted that NP would learn and he appears to .... happy as a pig in sh!t if I'm proved to be wrong at the end of the season .... Right now I'm much more optimistic that we are making the improvements necessary.

Yes, NP seems to have improved. The off the field areas also seem to have improved, the DOF is getting the wage bill down by shedding fringe, but expensive players.

All good. Apart from the boring "I was right" threads after 7 games.

I think it's more about the downright arrogance and unwillingness to even give him a chance that makes people react like this. That's certainly the way I see it.

Archived