Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bluearmy 316

Where are the Pearson haters now?

Well the Pearson haters seem to be quiet at the moment and I love it. The sooner this section of fans realise how good a manager we have in Nigel the better. All managers need time to get their players in and get their style of play and tactics across to the players. Pearson has done a unbelievable job reducing the high earning deadwood and built a hungry young and inexpensive squad that could be together for years on very little money compared to Sven. The way he has nurtured Moore over the last 15 months has been the perfect introduction to our first team that I don't think Nigel has got any credit for that so far. The haters said Pearson didn't have tactical nouse but what has he done this season shown that he can get us playing 4-4-2 /4-3-3 and 3-5-2 so teams will have to guess the way we line up currently its working really well and we are playing some great stuff. On to Vardy Pearson was slated for paying 1m for a non-league player but who would disagree with that fee now after the start of the season and the performances he has put in just needed time how many of his players have been poor and how many have we lost money on. As for these so called fallings out has any player ever come out and said anything about him or his so called moods? I don't recall one? After the Wigan game big wes spoke about the love and support nigel has shown him dont figure Nigel is a nasty piece of work right?. Nigel Pearson just doesn't take any crap from the players but neither did sir Alex which call me old fashioned I really like that. People knock his interview skills but if I was asked stupid question after stupid question by stringer every week I would get pissed off pretty quick as well he always comes across well when on sky or the championship. We are in fantastic hands with Nigel and his back room team in charge. Things take time fergie needed time with the richest and biggest club in the country what makes these Pearson hater fans think any other manager could turn us into a premiership club over night amazes me.

I was wondering how long it would be before somebody started (apart from CC & MC Prussian snipes).

I'd imagine that likje me they are all sat at work smiling at being top of the league and having just played well in 2 home games.

It all seems just like last season with us playing attacking football and having the other team on the back foot.

Do you remember what happened next?

If we get promoted or play good football for the vast majority of the season then I'll change my mind about him, for me it is far too early to be presuming that he is the messiah.

He has got us into the playoffs twice, and has shown he knows how to sign the right players. Not 7 games...

I realise this and I'm not knocking him.

Unfortunately this isn't acceptable for some and they see anything other than promotion as an unforgivable failure. And, in the end, he does have to deliver that.

People seem to forget this is NP's last chance saloon his contract expires at the end of the season so only promotion will save his job but so far so good but an awful long way to go.

But we appear to be bringing in squad depth now which will bode well for us come the Christmas period.

I love it when we are doing well .....

There's always the same "I'm a superior fan because I always said NP was ace" type thread.

It's fantastic we are doing well ..... As a LCFC fan I love it ... we are playing nice football and signing players to give us some strength in depth and on the face of it appear to have learnt from last season.

Fabulous. I doubted that NP would learn and he appears to .... happy as a pig in sh!t if I'm proved to be wrong at the end of the season .... Right now I'm much more optimistic that we are making the improvements necessary.

Yes, NP seems to have improved. The off the field areas also seem to have improved, the DOF is getting the wage bill down by shedding fringe, but expensive players.

All good. Apart from the boring "I was right" threads after 7 games.

I remember well what happened last season our young players burnt out and were inexperienced and got caught out Pearson is adding experience to counter act that now. We played the same tactics game in game out now we have 3 different formations we look comfortable playing. Out of interest who would you like to manage us instead Harry lcfc?

They're all here still, dying for us to lose again so they can come on here and bash away on their keyboards

What a stupid comment, there may be a couple like that but I'm no lover of NFP but I never want to see us lose.

I've got a big daft grin on my face because we're top after 7 games, imagine what I'll be like if we still are come the end of the season.

Well the Pearson haters seem to be quiet at the moment and I love it. The sooner this section of fans realise how good a manager we have in Nigel the better. All managers need time to get their players in and get their style of play and tactics across to the players. Pearson has done a unbelievable job reducing the high earning deadwood and built a hungry young and inexpensive squad that could be together for years on very little money compared to Sven. The way he has nurtured Moore over the last 15 months has been the perfect introduction to our first team that I don't think Nigel has got any credit for that so far. The haters said Pearson didn't have tactical nouse but what has he done this season shown that he can get us playing 4-4-2 /4-3-3 and 3-5-2 so teams will have to guess the way we line up currently its working really well and we are playing some great stuff. On to Vardy Pearson was slated for paying 1m for a non-league player but who would disagree with that fee now after the start of the season and the performances he has put in just needed time how many of his players have been poor and how many have we lost money on. As for these so called fallings out has any player ever come out and said anything about him or his so called moods? I don't recall one? After the Wigan game big wes spoke about the love and support nigel has shown him dont figure Nigel is a nasty piece of work right?. Nigel Pearson just doesn't take any crap from the players but neither did sir Alex which call me old fashioned I really like that. People knock his interview skills but if I was asked stupid question after stupid question by stringer every week I would get pissed off pretty quick as well he always comes across well when on sky or the championship. We are in fantastic hands with Nigel and his back room team in charge. Things take time fergie needed time with the richest and biggest club in the country what makes these Pearson hater fans think any other manager could turn us into a premiership club over night amazes me.

Have you ever thought people like me wasn't impressed with his tactics and massive drop in form last season.

And do you think people like me only give constructive criticism when it's warranted ( and the back end of last season it was), and up until now it appears Pearson seems to have learnt alot over the summer, tactically and the way he presents himself publically, and at present everything is going great, so criticism isn't warranted.

What I don't get after 7 games is ' fans' stating were are the Pearson haters now, it's 7 games for **** sake, and as much as I want this form to continue, I would suggest before people state why did we ever doubt Pearson, lets see we're we are at the end of the season, not 7 games, look what happen last season, I hope it doesn't happen again but you can never say never.

I actually can't believe people are posting threads to score browny points against fellow fans, I personally think it's sad, the same as I wouldn't jump in to soon if we lost the next 3 or 4 games.

Can we not just enjoy the moment and enjoy what all Leicester fans want( wether you like Pearson or not), a good feeling around the club.

Ending my post I think alot of posters are getting carried away, we have achieved nothing yet, yes we have had a great start, but there is a very, very long way to go.

All the best Nigel, would love you to prove me and others wrong, and keep it up.

What a stupid comment, there may be a couple like that but I'm no lover of NFP but I never want to see us lose.

Agreed, I think some of the people who have always thought Pearson is a good manager, assume that those of us that have always had doubts want the team to lose, don't get their thinking.

I still have doubts over the course of the season, but we cannot fault the man at present as things are going great, and wether by luck or judgement he's getting it right at present.

And we are ALL happy with being top of the league, and long may it continue, well at least till the qpr match tonight lol

Every thought Pearson didn't have time to change the tactics half way through a season as the amount of time it takes on the training pitch or that the drop in form was down to the players being inexperienced and not the managers fault with his hands tided with the money situation what do you expect? I'm on about all the time Pearson has been at the club both stints he has worked wonders remember how crap the last ten years have be even if you don't rate Pearson at least admit he has given you hope we can challenge for promotion every season he has been at the club

Paragraphs?

I didn't read the OP because of the lack of the above, but I doubt this run will change their mind. If we're still top 3 come January, maybe some of the doubters will come around.

End of the season, achieved nothing till then, we have settled management that alot wanted, no massive squad changes that alot wanted, and as I said in the summer this season should be the one to achieve something, but we all know how quick things can change.

The signs are looking very positive early on, and can only hope we are top 3 in January.

Archived