Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
burni

Next four fixtures

After a storming start to the season the next 4 games appear to be games we would be expected to win. As always in this league, its never that easy and i'm expecting 4 really tough games. Never the less we should be picking up points and putting pressure on the extremely expensively assembled QPR at the top of the table.  :scarf:

How many points do you think we will pick up? and how do you think we should go about trying to tackle these teams which are bound to give us a stubborn performance?

I think the only we we are going to come out of this good as by matching there hunger through working exceptionally hard, giving them no time or space. That's what they will do to us I'm sure, we can rely on our quality to get us on top.

Im going for 10 points:

SAT 28 SEP 2013 - CHAMPIONSHIP

• LeicestervBarnsley 2-0

TUE 1 OCT 2013 - CHAMPIONSHIP

• YeovilvLeicester1-2

SAT 5 OCT 2013 - CHAMPIONSHIP

• DoncastervLeicester0-3

SAT 19 OCT 2013 - CHAMPIONSHIP

• LeicestervHuddersfield
  • 0-0

Discuss

After a storming start to the season the next 4 games appear to be games we would be expected to win. As always in this league, its never that easy and i'm expecting 4 really tough games. Never the less we should be picking up points and putting pressure on the extremely expensively assembled QPR at the top of the table.  :scarf:

How many points do you think we will pick up? and how do you think we should go about trying to tackle these teams which are bound to give us a stubborn performance?

I think the only we we are going to come out of this good as by matching there hunger through working exceptionally hard, giving them no time or space. That's what they will do to us I'm sure, we can rely on our quality to get us on top.

Im going for 10 points:

SAT 28 SEP 2013 - CHAMPIONSHIP[/size]

• LeicestervBarnsley 2-0
TUE 1 OCT 2013 - CHAMPIONSHIP[/size]
  • YeovilvLeicester1-2
SAT 5 OCT 2013 - CHAMPIONSHIP[/size]
  • DoncastervLeicester0-3
SAT 19 OCT 2013 - CHAMPIONSHIP[/size]
  • LeicestervHuddersfield
  • 0-0
Discuss

All that, and the answer is simple. We will get what we get, wont we?

Have some confidence lads, no such things as jinxes in life, if we lose four out of four here (and believe me we won;t) it will have been because we have completely capsized, not because a few people made a few predictions.

Leicester 3-1 Barnsley

Yeovil 1-3 Leicester

Doncaster 2-2 Leicester

Leicester 2-0 Huddersfield

Barnsley will get postponed, as Chris O'Grady will get hit by a bow and arrow, accidently flew over by a Forest fan dressed as Robin Hood trying to attack a Derby fan. 

Yeovil will get postponed, as the lads get all pissed up on Cider the night before, Taylor-Fletcher the gang leader.

Doncaster will get postponed, as Louis Tomlinson starts his first game, only to be tackled by Marcin, breaks both legs and his neck.

Huddersfield will get postponed, as a snow blizzard will hit Leicester(neither funny or consistent, but if you like me, you will find it acceptable)

Was there not a similar thread last February? And looked what happened there.

And a first five one at the start of this year, looked what happened there.

Well, I'll stick my neck on the line since every single one of my predictions (for the league) has been correct so far this season.

Of the next four, I'm expecting...

Barnsley - W

Yeovil - W

Doncaster - D

Huddersfield - L

I have a bad feeling about the Hudders game, as I did for Charlton the moment the fixtures came out. I'm sure we can get something at Donny but they're no mugs at their home ground. The other two, I'm hopeful for

Anything more than 7 points from the next 4 will leave me pleased, though I think we need at least 9 to really keep pushing for the top 2.

Archived