Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
burni

Next four fixtures

You cannot take anything for granted in football. Yes we have made a great start to season but that doesn't mean we suddenly have a god-given right to win the next 4 so-called 'easy' games. We've been in the Championship long enough to understand the overused cliche 'anyone can beat anyone'. We have lost fixtures like these before, Donny and Barnsley 2 seasons ago and Huddersfield last season. Take it one game at a time.

Leicester 2-1 Barnsley

Nugent 43     O Grady 28

King 76

Yeovil 0-2 Leicester

Morgan 24

Vardy 82

Doncaster 1-1 Leicester

Marcheda 55   Nugent 19

Leicester 1-2 Huddesfield

Wood 68        Vaughen 12,88

not precise enough, i'd say you're atleast a few minutes behind/infront with those guesses  ;)

Leicester 2 - 1 Barnsley

Yeovil 1 - 2 Leicester

Doncaster 1 - 2 Leicester

Leicester 2 - 1 Huddersfield

I'm sensing a pattern here...

2-0

1-1

1-3

4-2

From these games, we need to be getting at least 9/12pts. Knowing us though, we'll probably only pick up the other 3.

Have some confidence lads, no such things as jinxes in life, if we lose four out of four here (and believe me we won;t) it will have been because we have completely capsized, not because a few people made a few predictions.

Leicester 3-1 Barnsley

Yeovil 1-3 Leicester

Doncaster 2-2 Leicester

Leicester 2-0 Huddersfield

:worship:

Admittedly though I scare myself with the amount of times I slate something and it bites me on the arse within seconds.

:worship:

Admittedly though I scare myself with the amount of times I slate something and it bites me on the arse within seconds.

Law of averages if you slate something every 5 minutes mate lol

I've never got my head around superstition, jinxes, curses or anything like that. No one writing on here is going to effect anything that happens on the pitch.

Maybe one of the reasons the Germans are so mentality tough is because culturally they generally don't believe in things like this either.

not precise enough, i'd say you're atleast a few minutes behind/infront with those guesses  ;)

Haha just a bit of fun :P. see how close I get..O grady is bound to score? same with James Vaughen the form hes on. I dont think these games are easy at all..In fact the only game im confident on is Barnsley at the weekend.(probably lose it now :P).

The other 3 are all tough...Yeovil could easily draw, Donny will be tough and Huddersfield at home wont be anywhere near as comfertable as last season. 7 or 8 points out of those 4 wouldnt be that bad tbh.

10 or 12 out of these would be brilliant.(possibly even 9).

Leicester 2-1 Barnsley

Nugent 43 O Grady 28

King 76

Yeovil 0-2 Leicester

Morgan 24

Vardy 82

Doncaster 1-1 Leicester

Marcheda 55 Nugent 19

Wood 68 Vaughen 12,88

I'm fed up with people being too vague in these topics - if you're not going to bother to predict the attendances then what's the point FFS!!! :P

I'm going for 10 points with a draw at Yeovil.

I can't see us beating Yeovil unfortunately. Seems quite a tricky place to go this season. Plus we're due a loss now. Doncaster-has that ever been a happy hunting ground? I'd be suprised if we took 10 from 12, only because of the nature of football. I remember a similar thread in January saying we had the easiest next 10 games. Look where that got us

Leicester 2-1 Barnsley

Nugent 43     O Grady 28

King 76

Yeovil 0-2 Leicester

Morgan 24

Vardy 82

Doncaster 1-1 Leicester

Marcheda 55   Nugent 19

Wood 68        Vaughen 12,88

lol

They've lost their first four home games... :unsure:

I realised this after posting lol. I rarely pay attention to other teams, providing we win our games its all that counts. They were unlucky to lose to qpr by all accounts.

I've just got a bit of a feeling. no games are easy, we know that and as i say were due a loss.

Archived