Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 14 Official Thread

Earlier on our clubs team pretty much genuinely lost a game 7-0, few fortunate goals but they looked very good. We were matched with them the very next game.. won 4-1. Hmmm

http://www.easports.com/fifa/football-club/profile/media#/fifa/football-club/profile/media/XBOX/mouldybillybear/2014/video/176069020 Scored that which im happy with.

Last game of the season we needed a win to be promoted to Div 2, 2-1 after 90mins then this happened.

http://www.easports.com/fifa/football-club/profile/media#/fifa/football-club/profile/media/XBOX/mouldybillybear/2014/video/176079948

Doesn't show it all but it shows whats important, goes without saying that im the guy alert to the danger. Pretty much won us promotion on that lol chuffed with that

I've been a mouthy cvnt, FIFA is given another chance.

It repays me by pairing me against someone else controlling Leicester, I probably had the better of it, he's gone and rifled in a 30 yarder with Vardy in the 90th minute to win lol

FatboyDill on Xbox. Is it one of you lot? lol

How do you sign players with expiring contracts in career mode?

I just want to offer some contracts for the following season to players over 23 with less than 6 months to go on their current contract...

There is no opition to do this in the player search! :rolleyes:

Can you change the stadium or is that too complicated?

It is possible definitely, you'd have to model the King Power Stadium.

There have been models down the years for the old fifa's but nothing for 13/14 which could work yet and I am crap at modelling unfortunately and I doubt anyone would make it :( you never know though...

I think it is nicely poised for people clambering towards the next gen version in the knowledge that it will be head and shoulders above this one.

So annoying when you take throw ins and the player running towards it will just run past the ball. Also, I've seen subbuteo players with better first touches than the players on this.

Doubt I'll have FIFA 14 on next gen but I may buy the next gen console by the time 15 is out. Looks like I'll have to make do with this.

http://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/football-club/profile/media#/fifa/football-club/profile/media/XBOX/Dan%20LCFC/2014/video/176573945 One of my best goals yet. Starting to actually enjoy seasons a bit to my surprise. Still think it's full of flaws but got to grips with it all. That was a great game, scored two lovely goals, the first was Mkhitaryan running from his own half, just pure sprinting before he looked like he'd give it away so thought fvck it, let fly from 20 yards on his left foot and it flew in. Scenes.

This is quite hilarious. Just avoided relegation from Div 1 on clubs, our player lagged out after 15mins at 0-0 and from that point on the opposition goalkeeper spent the entire game running forwards, always when we had the ball, even sometimes when we had it (which is unusual). We thought they were just one of these joker teams but after the game they sent us messages accusing us of cheating blabla, had a lovely, clean, mature bitchfest in a party for 20mins and they were genuinely ****ed off and believed we were glitching. I'm convinced they're not lying lol

Archived