Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 14 Official Thread

Help required!

I've jumped straight from FIFA 12 to 14 and the gameplay is very different. I'm enjoying it a lot but my skills leave a lot to be desired.

I'm actually doing OK somehow, but I'm not playing well.

I'm really struggling to retain possession - it's nigh on impossible to dribble past an opponent and your passes have to be lightning fast before you get KOd. I'm obviously doing something wrong because opponents seem to manage it against me although, thankfully, it seems a lot more difficult to score on this one.

What's the knack? Any tips on how to adapt from 12 to 14?

Help required!

I've jumped straight from FIFA 12 to 14 and the gameplay is very different. I'm enjoying it a lot but my skills leave a lot to be desired.

I'm really struggling to retain possession - it's nigh on impossible to dribble past an opponent and your passes have to be lightning fast before you get KOd. I'm obviously doing something wrong because opponents seem to manage it against me although, thankfully, it seems a lot more difficult to score on this one.

Just send it back and keep playing 12.

Help required!

What team are you playing with? I normally play with Man United or similarly ranked, 4-3-3 formation, you want a defensive player, one that has good passing rating and another with good dribbling. that set up usually works, if not I fiddle with the passing setting and make it a bit quicker.

What team are you playing with? I normally play with Man United or similarly ranked, 4-3-3 formation, you want a defensive player, one that has good passing rating and another with good dribbling. that set up usually works, if not I fiddle with the passing setting and make it a bit quicker.

Leicester. Which might be my problem.  :(

The players just don't respond quickly enough on the ball to do anything.

Have finally sacked this off now and got rid and got PES instead.  Played again last night in FUT, was 1-1 against a really decent player, rolled a pass to one of my players just outside the edge of the box and the defender just stood there.  Didnt move to the ball or anything and i tried switching players a couple of times before it was too late and it decided to give me control of two other players instead.  Needless to say the attacker took the ball and scored.  

Have finally sacked this off now and got rid and got PES instead.  Played again last night in FUT, was 1-1 against a really decent player, rolled a pass to one of my players just outside the edge of the box and the defender just stood there.  Didnt move to the ball or anything and i tried switching players a couple of times before it was too late and it decided to give me control of two other players instead.  Needless to say the attacker took the ball and scored.  

Come to the PES thread.... #buildingmomementum  Once you have the OF it's awesome and way better game of footy (not perfect and not as flowing as old school ones).

I think one problem I have on FIFA (apart from being sh*t and not being interested in UT) is that I CAN play as LCFC and I get too mad because of it.  I even get upset when we lose in non-real life.  Other thing is when I play online I want to be LCFC or someone not as good and all I end up playing are RM or Barca etc or fakely "matched" teams like Anzhi who are way better (although no E'To now!!).

Saying that I still may cave and we can all play each other as LCFC all the time!!!

Got Thiago Silva, Juan Mata, El Shaarway. Diego Costa and Marco Reus in packs today!

So my Premier League team after selling them now, is now:

Lloris

Zabaleta -- Kompany -- Vidic -- Baines

Gerrard

Nani ------------------------ Willian

Mata

Rooney ------------ Suarez

Subs: Walcott, Soldado, Agger, Hernandez, Wilshire, Benteke, Dembele and G Johnson.

I've got a pure sweat side in the making.

Hart

Walker Kompany Luiz Clichy

Walcott Y Toure Fernandinho Willian

Benteke Lukaku

Easily becomes a 4-3-3 with Rameries in midfield. Drop either Benteke or Lukaku.

I want to make a German Bundesliga side. That would probably be more sweaty than a Premier League one. PACE ABUSED... Then again that's not really my style :/

How do you guys get these teams so quickly? Loads of playing or buying gold packs?

I've  been playing loads . Not spending a penny on packs this year . Much quicker to just save for the players you want rather that get lucky in packs 

How do you guys get these teams so quickly? Loads of playing or buying gold packs?

Only thing I've spent is the Microsoft points I got free with GTA from buying at Tescos. Got Hart in my loyalty packs. I got Rooney, Vidic, Cech, Kompany!

Archived