Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 14 Official Thread

What's a good team to do a career with? I did one with Arsenal but I find it difficult to play with them for some reason.

Any league two teams. More satisfying to take them all way to Premiership and to win it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Ashley, as you work for them can you sort out the fact that in matchmaking, the last two teams I got were freaking Basel & Celtic. Champions league last 16 against us!

Also how are defenders catching up with Lloydy when he is the quickest in the league?!

I've never seen it as that big a deal. If you're good you'll be able to put up a fight at the very worst. If the other play is good then it may be a struggle but it's not very common that I come up against a Fifa god.

On fifa 12 I came up with this weird thing called the Macclesfield Challenge. They were the worst team in the English Leagues. I regularly played matches against some mates who are as good as I am. They played as teams such as Barcelona, Real Madrid and Bayern. Because I stayed disciplined I was able to beat them quite a few times.

421877_10150655620302570_1861732187_n.jp

419658_10150655380502570_1101957200_n.jp

Have they updated this again? Because it's even fvcking worse.

I said this for FIFA 13, but it applies even more to this game - for the year that the game has been released with the technology this has, this is the poorest game I have ever played.

I'm convinced they've deliberately made this shit so that you buy the Xbox One/PS4.

Have they updated this again? Because it's even fvcking worse.

I said this for FIFA 13, but it applies even more to this game - for the year that the game has been released with the technology this has, this is the poorest game I have ever played.

I'm convinced they've deliberately made this shit so that you buy the Xbox One/PS4.

It's built for the next generation consoles like I've said before. Game play is totally different.

Played a game on this and I think it's decent. I've only got old football games to compare it to though. Played Leicester v Leicester and was surprised to see the squad was right up to date. Couldn't believe it! 2-2 draw and scored my first modern FIFA goal with Dyer's right foot. Went 2-1 down (King and a Drinkwater volley) but equalised with Vardy.

There are too many settings and I haven't got a clue what most of them are. Is default the way to go?

How do you see players stats like heading, crossing etc. When it comes to making a sub all I can see is an overall number 68 or 70 and so on. I also couldn't get my full backs to run forward when they were off the ball. Can you do that like on the old Pro Evo games?

The only thing that's bugging me at the minute is when I press L1 to change player it often gives me a player I don't want, especially when defending.

Started a playing career with Billy Kee and already made my international debut in a friendly.

The only thing that's bugging me at the minute is when I press L1 to change player it often gives me a player I don't want, especially when defending.

Started a playing career with Billy Kee and already made my international debut in a friendly.

Sounds familiar

Archived