Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 14 Official Thread

Invested heavily in the servers believe me and what's wrong with the customer support?

Got mine in the mail this morning . First time i load it up i get about 15 trophy's at once as a result the game freezes   :blink:  . Reload it and it's fine now .

Anyway the way i play this is that I don't touch online play until i have won division one on single player seasons . So have been going along nicely and have gotten to Div 6 easily enough but now i'm really struggling to even survive this season as i'm finding this years game so much harder on world class and above .

It as come down to the last two games and i need 4 points from them the first is against Atletico Mineiro on legendary   :sweating:  I go in 2 nil down at half time and struggling. So i take a breath and start playing better and with the last kick of the game i grab the winner!  3-2 , i'm delighted with the come back and collapse  back onto the sofa with joy BUT then a dreaded message comes up along the lines of - Ea was unable to track your progress you will be returned to the main menu . It then does this so i log back in UT and it as not counted the win so i'll have to play it again, to say i was wounded would be putting it nicely   :mad:

See what I mean?

Very rarely experience any problems like that, 

Probably your broadband, as your Swiss I'm guessing you live up a mountain.

lol It's got nothing to do with location, there's tons of angry reports on a daily basis coming from all sorts of regions - just check the FIFA Ultimate Team Facebook page, for instance.

I've been doing the career mode with my player. I keep playing as just my player and it doesn't seem to have improved much from last year in that sense. The AI of your team still makes ridiculous decisions on the ball, an unnecessary amount of aerial passes and the manager still makes you play every game for the full 90 minutes if you're on form. You never get subbed or come off the bench to make an impact.

Still yet to play an actual proper game yet though.

Guest seanfox778

How do I play against random people online on PS3? It's my first console since the PS2 because I wanted to play GTA and I bought FIFA as well but I've no idea how to do it. Can I only play against people who I'm friends with?

They're Swabian, not Swiss. ;)

Alright then I bet you like cheese

Which you cut with an army knife,

Paid for by money out your bank account,

You are well Swiss.

On topic I hope my FIFA has arrived.

How do I play against random people online on PS3? It's my first console since the PS2 because I wanted to play GTA and I bought FIFA as well but I've no idea how to do it. Can I only play against people who I'm friends with?

Go to online seasons.

And if you're new to this, prepare to take a mauling.

Guest seanfox778

Go to online seasons.

Ok thanks, Hopefully I'll keep the score down to single digits 

Alright then I bet you like cheese

Which you cut with an army knife,

Paid for by money out your bank account,

You are well Swiss.

On topic I hope my FIFA has arrived.

Go to online seasons.

I do like cheese occasionally, but am not the biggest fan.

I do have an army knife, but I hardly ever use it.

Apart from that, you're more or less spot on. lol

Getting back to topic, I don't like FIFA 14 and am not going to buy it for now.

Waiting for the feedback from the ones who bought it first to see how EA Sports have really improved over the course of the last few months.

Archived