Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 14 Official Thread

Anyone notice the game play is different from early acess to the normal version?

No not massively no . There are lot of gameplay bugs that need sorting . Mainly I feel players reactions are too slow , it's like turning tanks at time . 

Just stupid things really like on UT earlier the CPU had scuffed shot from the edge of the box and it went straight at the keeper and he jusyt stood there dead still and only dived way after it was in the net . That as happened twice in fact to me now .

Also the rebounds and tackles always fall to them again like last year , the amount of times you tackle someone and it goes straight back perfectly to another player is too many to be just chance .

No not massively no . There are lot of gameplay bugs that need sorting . Mainly I feel players reactions are too slow , it's like turning tanks at time . 

Just stupid things really like on UT earlier the CPU had scuffed shot from the edge of the box and it went straight at the keeper and he jusyt stood there dead still and only dived way after it was in the net . That as happened twice in fact to me now .

Also the rebounds and tackles always fall to them again like last year , the amount of times you tackle someone and it goes straight back perfectly to another player is too many to be just chance .

This is a right pain. Really pisses me off and ruins the immersion completely. I'm sure the older versions weren't engineered like this.

I won't be happy with this until they make scoring from anywhere and angle possible.

I don't mean easy. Just you can have great build up and smash one top corner and the keeper jumps and catches it like a 5 year old just tossed him a tennis ball?

I want to be able to score different types of goals and basically unpredictable. I want it so i could cut inside and fire one bottom near post corner and say the keeper saves it, it doesn't mean another keeper will or in the same game the same keeper could miss judge it or mess it up a second time round.

At the minute you just seem to score the same type of goals from the same situations, as you know they work everytime.

Playing with Leicester on online seasons is a delight and its nice to see Vardy and Moore get a upgrade as well.This is the best fifa I have played and mostly the only people complaining about are the ones who cant run with it down the wings.Am into all this passing thing and finally the players actually go were I want to go most of the time.

Playing with Leicester on online seasons is a delight and its nice to see Vardy and Moore get a upgrade as well.This is the best fifa I have played and mostly the only people complaining about are the ones who cant run with it down the wings.Am into all this passing thing and finally the players actually go were I want to go most of the time.

You mean you can actually pass it around without the ball randomly going, or atleast being aimed in the direction of your player on the other side of the pitch (and its not controller assists)

Passing

Constant offsides, the game deciding that its best the player onside lets the ball roll past him so that the player offside can receive the ball

Running is gone, not balanced out as was required. They may aswell have left the RT button unassigned

Headers overpowered

Auto switching gone crazy/too slow

Finessing from anywhere on the pitch

Over the top through balls overpowered

Defenders going missing defending corners/auto switching gone mad

Constantly freezing/game breaks

The best additions have been away from the gameplay and helpful features such as searching a players name (albeit about 3 years too late) and being able to compare prices of FUT players with one click of the button

Ordered my copy this weekend, should arrive early this week.

I've never had FIFA 13, so I'm jumping straight from 12. I understand they changed the controls a bit for the last one? Might take me a bit of getting used to.

I look forward to some online friendlies and getting absolutely spanked by some nerds.

Lots of people were complaining about the freezing issue on the early release, EA more or less ignored this (as per usual)

I'm sure a fix will come...........

.......in the form of Fifa 15!

Archived