Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 14 Official Thread

I still play FIFA 04/PES5 on my PS2 when my mates come round, because FIFA 13 was so shit and the demo to this and this thread and playing it at my mates has ensured me this is absolutely no better. 

I might get PES for nostalgic reasons, but I might carry on with FIFA 04/PES5 because they are more fun and really I buy games because they're fun. No FIFA since probably 09 has been genuine fun. Just a chore that everyone does. 

My copy (on PS3) is crashing virtually every game during the match in career mode - is there a known problem or have I got a faulty copy/ PS3? GTA V is running like a dream and there's no other problems with anything else I do on the PS3. 

One amusing if not at first annoying feature is on Kinect It picks up you swearing or shouting and you get warned about it, got sacked from two jobs because of this so have disconnected the Kinect.

I enjoy the game, its suited to the way I play, quick passing, lifted through balls and wing play, the only gripes are the half second freezes and the fatigue level is mad or maybe that's just me abusing the pace button, either way, decent.

One amusing if not at first annoying feature is on Kinect It picks up you swearing or shouting and you get warned about it, got sacked from two jobs because of this so have disconnected the Kinect.

Seriously?  lol

One amusing if not at first annoying feature is on Kinect It picks up you swearing or shouting and you get warned about it, got sacked from two jobs because of this so have disconnected the kinect

13 did this too. The only difference being that the kinect picked up the noise from the tv and thinks your swearing. Got sacked after 4 games because of my 'abusive and unprofessional manner'. But id been quiet for all the matches.

13 did this too. The only difference being that the kinect picked up the noise from the tv and thinks your swearing. Got sacked after 4 games because of my 'abusive and unprofessional manner'. But id been quiet for all the matches.

Yeah I found that after my second sacking, I was surpressing my urges to go mental at decisions/goals and still receiving warnings.

Despite staying quiet the warnings and sackings continued until I saw the mic showing volume going up from the t.v

:frusty: 

Didn't like it initially, but I'm starting to get into it now. Starting to get used to the pace of the game although I run too fast with certain players... Bit more realistic when players turn, which I like.

http://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/football-club/profile/media/XBOX/SilverWolf21stC/2014/video/173039980

Just been playing clubs and my mate uploaded this

See the guy in white go tumbling over the blue guy 2 seconds in? A penalty was given.

To the blue team.

I've seen a lot of farcical things on Fifa but this I think manages to top the lot

Archived