Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 14 Official Thread

EA are almost as bad as Ryanair

I gave up on EA after Fifa 12, they never listen, it takes them an age to release a patch for a game and then it hardly does anything to fix the problem. They are completely all about the money but people still buy Fifa because there's no competition!

Considering I've got my match making set moderate, I've just been paired with Ajax. The lad had three shots, scored all three. I've hit the post four times in the game and had two cleared off the line. Funniest thing is Bojan has a cross/shot Kasper goes to save it pushes it onto the post and it goes in. Biggest joke ever

i like the new Fifa but am struggling to adjust to it at the minute. The slowness of players on the turns is poor, i used to love slide tackling a lot on 13 but now this is a lot harder on 14, players just dance round it. How are others finding defending on 14?

Like people have mentioned above you can dominate games and have a lot of shots, 1 on 1's but the keeper gets a hand to it or it bounce off the post/bar but for the other team to literally score from every attack. I think my shooting assistance is on semi so maybe this is me coming up against assisted shooters?

I also found the menus of the game really slugglish and slow - anyone else?

What do most people have there controls set to. Assisted semi or manual. Most of mine is semi but struggling so far on this game. Getting the FIFA rage!

Mentioned it before. Mainly semi with through balls and loften passes on manual. Just don't find it fun/rewarding with the computer doing it all for you.

Makes me laugh when my my mates say "great ball" to someone lol You've just pressed through ball in their general direction ffs, you had nothing to do with it. Becomes a problem online though because obviously most people have them on assisted and it's much harder with the tap-tap-tap passing and 95% accurate through balls.

Yep pisses me right off. Can see me buying a new controller soon. My missus caught me having a tantrum yesterday lol she called me a kid lol

Haha i was the same at the weekend proper rage! My missus is the same and says it only a game get over it! what does she know!

I'm getting a PS3 very soon(I know, what would someone want a PS3 for with the PS4 about to come out?). It sounds like this game's a bit of a disappointment... Are the 13 servers still working and should I just get that instead?

Finally got to grips with this last night and won 5 and drew 1 on seasons. I have changed my tune now and loving this game!

Till it freezes on you, a huge AI **** up or some bug outta the 904738 bugs Fifa 14 has lol

Playing a career with Leicester and getting hammered so far, the gameplay is so slow and unresponsive like Bert says, I'm addicted because I want to start winning games but I hate it too.

Against the computer it can be slow but I like how it feels like you can dictate the tempo now, especially in games against people, it's definitely not slow.

Just been given my softest/funniest peno ever lol 

I chip a ball through and it was just me against the Cpu defender and he was getting there way before me so as he slowed down to clear it I have carried on at full speed to close it down, I have then gone really heavily into the back of him as he is swinging his leg to boot it clear making him fall forward and miss the ball but he as still completed the motion of  clearing ball spinning around and tripping me up , Ref blows for a peno  :ph34r:   :scarf:

Archived