Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

100 Club - Paul Konchesky

100th start for Konch assuming he plays today.

4 goals and a few assists to boot. Decent servant considering he could have been another mercenary.

Favourite Konch moments? Went nuts (along with everyone else) for his goal at Hull on NP's return.

Best moment when he stuck a finger up at the lcfc fans, think it was at millwall, should have been sacked.

If some of our fans didn't shout abuse at our players it wouldn't happen. Some of our so called fans should be ashamed of themselves, as for Konch well he gave them what they deserved for me.

Well done to the bloke today, he's been an asset to our side overall.

Although i didnt go today I don't think hes played any better this season than last.

Hes just always been pretty good and people enjoyed a bit of a bashing bandwagon without really being clued up.

I think the problem was that he played poorly in the televised games

I think the problem was that he played poorly in the televised games

I've said it many times but I've not seen him have a bad game since West Ham away. Certainly none as bad as that since then.

It's funny though as I believe more people base their opinions on what's said on here above anything else.

This thread will turn the bloke into one of the fans favourites again.

A good servant of the club and always gives 100%. He's erratic though - often either our best or worst player on the pitch. Unfortunately he was poor today but he's put in plenty of great performances this year too. Those who slate him are a reminder of the moronic side of today's football fan. They belong in the Pearson-out and Anti-Lloyd Dyer set.

The first moment to mind was the goal at Molineux last season. Unbelievable strike.

Archived