Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hinckleyfox

Boro-anyone worried nige might be tempted?

Why would he leave hull who were in better position than us and he had also built a team that subsequently were promoted?

Why would MON leave a top ten premiership club that were in Europe twice in his tenure to go to a Scottish PL team in a two horse race?

Both of the above because there were connections to the other clubs

Not saying he would but just putting it out there, would imagine he would be on the bookies short list, that's all

Stranger things have happened in football

I really wish people wouldn't make crap up like this. The next thing you know it'll be in the papers and there will be the usual Pearson divide/drivel on here.

He's still on unfinished business here. He's going nowhere. Delete thread.

LEICESTERPOOL! LEICESTERPOOL!

Have you heard rumours?

Ok so nowhere in my post did I say I had heard rumours, just a thought. I doubt my musings will make the papers!

Why would he leave hull who were in better position than us and he had also built a team that subsequently were promoted?

Why would MON leave a top ten premiership club that were in Europe twice in his tenure to go to a Scottish PL team in a two horse race?

Both of the above because there were connections to the other clubs

Not saying he would but just putting it out there, would imagine he would be on the bookies short list, that's all

Stranger things have happened in football

Can't see it happen, he left Hull because he really likes it here, he has built his own team and he never wanted to leave Leucester in the first place.

If Middlesbrough were in the playoffs or something, I'd worry a bit more. As it is, I just don't see it being an issue.

I'd be more concerned if Dave Jones got the sack from Wednesday if I'm honest, Pearson's loved up in Sheffield, still lives there and Mandaric might fancy a crack at getting him in. Even that's pretty unlikely though.

Archived