Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hinckleyfox

Boro-anyone worried nige might be tempted?

I don't think he'd be tempted and I think it would take alot for him to walk out on any job. I think he'll stay until he's sacked or felt that he's not wanted.

There's a slim chance he has a real love of Boro though - I'd not realised he was quite as successful there ......

Middlesbrough manager Bryan Robson signed Pearson for £750,000 in 1994. Pearson captained them to promotion twice and to three domestic cup finals. Pearson retired from playing in 1998.[1]

He also captained Sheffield Wednesday to promotion and Cup finals. 

He even won 'Man of the match' in the League Cup final.

Not bad for a 'loser', eh?

He'd be more likely to go to Wednesday rather than Middlesbrough. I'd be worried if they were linked in rumours.

I would normally ... but not right now ..... Mandy is looking to get rid of Wednesday ..... There's no way NP would want the same thing to happen as last time Mandy sold a club with him as manager!!!

Once Mandy has gone and new owners with cash come in ... that's when to worry!!

He'd be more likely to go to Wednesday rather than Middlesbrough. I'd be worried if they were linked in rumours.

He may have an association with the club and still live in the area, but he is not an idiot. There is no way that he would leave Leicester for another club in this division at the moment.

Can't believe what I'm reading.

Middlesborough - shit squad, no money, shit town, massive rebuilding job needed. No prospect of promotion for a while. Comparison to Bolton last year is ridiculous.

Sheff Wed - even shitter squad and rebuilding job needed, even less money. Add in Mandaric and it's the full package of "no thanks" from Nigel.

Can't believe what I'm reading.

Middlesborough - shit squad, no money, shit town, massive rebuilding job needed. No prospect of promotion for a while. Comparison to Bolton last year is ridiculous.

Sheff Wed - even shitter squad and rebuilding job needed, even less money. Add in Mandaric and it's the full package of "no thanks" from Nigel.

I think that everyone has gone a little crazy Matt! I think there must be something in the water. A pandemic that is gradually turning everyone's grey-matter to mush!

Just me and you left sunshine. We need to pool our resources. I will set up a radio receiver on London Bridge - head there! You find the girls and I'll bring a tank. Job done. Over.

I doubt Palace will sack Holloway.

I don't think Mourinho could save them from relegation to be honest.

If they have any sense, they will stick with who they have, go down, take the parachute payment and come back up again.

They could do this with Holloway, just as with anyone else, I reckon.

Whoops, Col. You were saying?

First time I've entered this topic. I think reading the title influenced my nightmare last night.

1st scenario was that Pearson did leave us for Middlesbrough. As if that wasn't enough, it gets worse...

Billy Davies left Forest and replaced him here at Leicester.

:( :'(

In a word. Money.

I now think Pearson is doing a great job for us with the squad he has put together. But money could have been the reason why he returned to us from Hull?

Maybe it's blue tinted specs here, but I really don't think he's the type who would be that money motivated.

I'm not saying it didn't play a part, but he was never really as liked as Hull as he was at Leicester, well, at the time of coming back to us anyway...

I bet Nige would like a link to any club atm.

Then praps the owners may start talking about a new contract for him.

While left in limbo a contract with boro may seem a little more long term than what he has here.

Pearson has a good enough record in the Championship to get a job at a club like Boro even if his contract runs out and we don't offer him a new one. While he's here he has a chance of taking a club in to the Premier League and if he doesn't he'll get another Championship club next year. Moving to Boro would be absolutely stupid on his part, at least in terms of advancing his career.

I think that everyone has gone a little crazy Matt! I think there must be something in the water. A pandemic that is gradually turning everyone's grey-matter to mush!

Just me and you left sunshine. We need to pool our resources. I will set up a radio receiver on London Bridge - head there! You find the girls and I'll bring a tank. Job done. Over.

I blame Wellens. 

Common knowledge a run of 3-4 losses on the bounce and NP is a goner.

Think if the money's right, he would go to MBoro.

I doubt he came back to us out of love for the club, money talks, no loyalty in the game, that goes for fans, players and staff.

Sad but true.

Common knowledge a run of 3-4 losses on the bounce and NP is a goner.

Think if the money's right, he would go to MBoro.

I doubt he came back to us out of love for the club, money talks, no loyalty in the game, that goes for fans, players and staff.

Sad but true.

Pearson asked Hull for permission to speak to us once Sven got the sack. We didn't go looking for him, he came looking for us once the circus had left town. He never wanted to go to Hull in the first place.

Pearson asked Hull for permission to speak to us once Sven got the sack. We didn't go looking for him, he came looking for us once the circus had left town. He never wanted to go to Hull in the first place.

Is this your opinion or a fact that you know??

Archived