Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mike the Metal Ed

FA Cup 13/14

The FA Cup game got called off on the Friday so that doesn't count ;)

They could of made an inspection yesterday.

How do you know it wasn't playable yesterday, but over night rain caused it to become unplayable?

There was heavy rain up there all day yesterday.

Over Hillsborough? You know that for sure do you? You were up there checking? Or was it just raining in the Sheffield area so you assume Hillsborough was too.

Over Hillsborough? You know that for sure do you? You were up there checking? Or was it just raining in the Sheffield area so you assume Hillsborough was too.

People up there were saying it was ;)

What channel is the City vs Chelsea game on?

Quite fancy watching that.

How can you say a team who had a parade at their town hall for finishing 2nd in League 1 aren't tinpot

You support Charlton though.

How can you say a team who had a parade at their town hall for finishing 2nd in League 1 aren't tinpot

Coming from a "man" who supports a club who didn't even have their own ground for years.

Anyway you can't really have a parade outside one building, sounds to me like they were just celebrating promotion. Although as a Charlton fan you must wonder what celebrating feels like.

Coming from a "man" who supports a club who didn't even have their own ground for years.

Anyway you can't really have a parade outside one building, sounds to me like they were just celebrating promotion. Although as a Charlton fan you must wonder what celebrating feels like.

League One title in 11/12, and yes I was there at both the promotion game at Carlisle away and the title winning game, now stfu

Archived