Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mike the Metal Ed

FA Cup 13/14

One of the best games I have seen between two of top four teams all season.

Missed opportunity for Liverpool though, it was pretty much their full strength team.

Really?

I thought it was boring as fuck, mind you I was watching via a start/stop stream which didn't help.

Might get shot down here but is Ross Barkley really all that? Genuine question. Everytime I see him play (about 10-15 times) he looks very decent but not outstanding. To me, he seems a great athlete for his age but needs to work on his awareness - seems to make a lot of wrong decisions in possession.

Again, not seen that much of him so just going on what I have seen.

He did them a favour by not sending off Gerrard. Anyone but the England captain and that's a red.

He didn't send him off because he flapped it because he knew he'd already monumentally fücked up by not giving a penalty about 5 minutes before.

Awful refereeing performance.

He didn't send him off because he flapped it because he knew he'd already monumentally fücked up by not giving a penalty about 5 minutes before.

Awful refereeing performance.

Two wrongs don't make a right though!

You've got to beat Sheffield Wednesday first?

I know that, but it'll seem an "easier" tie to the players if we do beat Weds, thus we should put a bit more effort into it. This is a great chance to go to Wembley without drawing a big team. Kinda like the Millsmall run from last season really.

This Florist Fans Forum is worth flicking through, especially towards the end where they are saying that now they can concentrate on the League. Apparently the QPR and Burnley results this weekend are good for them, and as long as they beat City then Burnley they will be in the automatic spots and chasing us down.

Bless.

"We've got these beat, we'll beat the next lot too, semis and who knows what might happen...

...could this be Big Billies first major step forwards with Forest?"

"I don't care what Clough tells them at half time, we're a better club with better players and a better manager, and we're a goal up with half the game to go. 

Billy can and should see this one home. And make sure we don't sit back on a narrow lead."

This Florist Fans Forum is worth flicking through, especially towards the end where they are saying that now they can concentrate on the League. Apparently the QPR and Burnley results this weekend are good for them, and as long as they beat City then Burnley they will be in the automatic spots and chasing us down.

Bless.

lol lol

They lose a game and some of their fans automatically want another midfielder or striker. Just like QPR they think the answers are to sign somebody new whenever they lose.

Oh and Billy Davies reckons they've got £10 million pounds worth of talent out injured.

Im really, really warming to Rosler as a manager.

What were Southampton up to yesterday? No danger whatsoever of relegation, nothing really to play for other than the FA cup and STILL couldnt be bothered to put out a full strength team, in front of a nearly 2/3 empty stadium of light as well. Just seems like us, the fans, were the only people who give a shit about the FA cup. no one actually within the game seems to care.

Good performance I thought from us v Arsenal, two moments of poor defending cost us today, they weren't great and were there for the taking. For once neither SAS took any of their chances, a big Cup 1/4 Final v the Bluenoses would of been great but League and top 4 is the main priority.. 

Pretty cringeworthy from Arsenal at the end of the game, lap of honour because you've beaten Liverpool at home in the 5th round of the FA Cup? Just goes to show teams are taking Liverpool as a massive game now. 

Hope City go on to win the Cup now. 

Good performance I thought from us v Arsenal, two moments of poor defending cost us today, they weren't great and were there for the taking. For once neither SAS took any of their chances, a big Cup 1/4 Final v the Bluenoses would of been great but League and top 4 is the main priority.. 

Pretty cringeworthy from Arsenal at the end of the game, lap of honour because you've beaten Liverpool at home in the 5th round of the FA Cup? Just goes to show teams are taking Liverpool as a massive game now. 

Hope City go on to win the Cup now. 

Really?

As opposed to all the lesser sides left in it?

Archived