Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mike the Metal Ed

FA Cup 13/14

Decent draw for us that. Easiest possible game we could have got and at home too. Only real disappointment for me will be the crowd. I can't see south-east London's 3rd biggest club bringing more than their usual few hundred and it's not a glamour game for us. Will need to be cheap tickets.

May I remind you of this?

inyllzQR16Pj.gif

Now can you kindly stfu and gtfo

Reading, Port Vale , Hull ... So much for a top four team for a big pay out then  :(

That said normally not too bad the games between the two sides , both sets of fans seem to think it's winnable - and will probably stay at 3pm Saturday , couldn't ask for much more really

Even Michael Vaughn is trying to be funny and abuse our fans. He'll do anything to try and get into the spotlight again. I can only assume Wednesday fans are still bitter over the season in L1.

We'll add 3 points on Tuesday, don't worry.

50p says you don't.

We've got Doncaster on Tuesday, and still to play Barnsley again which could put us clear

Considering it's at Doncaster that won't happen ;)

We're top and lost to them.

Anyone can lose to anyone and I for one hope Doncaster hammer you.

36 minutes gone Doncaster 2 - 0 Charlton...

:unsure:

...Only Doncaster ah? :rolleyes::crylaugh:

BfGpNWDCYAANNCl.jpg

Good turnout that for Charlton. Must be at least 200 there.

448 actually ;) We took 729 to Wigan on Saturday. Tickets for the game came on sale today and at close of day, 620 have been sold.

Archived