Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Fulham Post Match

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf::trumpet::yahoo:

DYER!!!

He's capable of some of the worst shots I've ever seen, then comes up with a timely winner. What a character.

I thought we were dreadful first 20 and barely got the ball. After that we were superb. We really worked the ball intelligently and showed great desire. We have a real team now, it's not about the individuals, we made 5 changes tonight, but players know how to look for pass and when to make it. The games I've seen this season have been really promising in that sense.

In between our 3rd and their 2nd I realised how much this was reminding me of that FA Cup tie. I was sure they would come back and nick it 4-3. But we showed real character and defiance.

Needless to say it's probably the best match I've been to in terms of thrills and drama, and goals of course.

Wow! what an evening! and somebody said i was being silly saying "leicester will score four!"

Got to say Nigel's tactics were spot on today, nobody had a bad game! 

On Fulham you've got to say they looked quite organised when they attacked but it will be there defence that will relegate them. Talking to a couple of fulham fans on the way home, most of them said "don't get too over excited you only played fulham", plus there praying that Jol will get the sack.

While on the outside, tonight's score looks magnificent, I think it's inside where it'll have the greater effect.

Results like that will help to avoid the situation what happened Feb onwards last season. We have a greater depth to our squad and we also now seem to have self belief. In Wes, Liam, Wasil and Miquel, we have four absolutely fantastic defenders, last season we were scraping on with Wes and Keane, no offence to Keane but Liam is twice the player he is. In midfield, Hammond gives us an extra 'dig in' option to add to the class of James, King and the ever improving DD. Then up front we have Wood, Nuge and Vardy with Schlupp looking dangerous and also GTF. Goals everywhere considering none of them are in any goalscoring form, once they are, we'll be tearing teams to shreds. THIS IS THE SEASON!

Absolutely over the moon! What a brilliant game to choose as a first of the season!

Had it all. Atmosphere, completely unpredictable, edge of the seat moments.. Head in Hand moments followed by explosive noises. Even a comical moment at one of our free kicks.. (Wasilewski sortin out the little shit who doesn't understand being 10 yards away) that is easily the best match I've been to.

Any fans who had the chance to go but chose anything else instead then I don't even need I gloat.. You received your come uppance :P

This. Fantastic night of football

Can't believe no one has mentioned Kaspers superb save either yet, not sure what the score was at the time but I think our heads might have dropped if that had gone in, brilliant team performance

Was 3-2 at the time, fantastic save.

There's so much to comment on I don't even know where to start.

We couldn't have wished for a better opening 3 months. It's absolutely terrific being a Leicester fan right now.

Cant believe people are saying they would like to have gone out so we can focus on the league.

Its a cliche that never works out the way that people think.

Testing ourselves against the best helps us improve in the long run. And games like tonight ignite peoples hunger for success.

Sure we will tire over a 46 game league, but so will other teams and a few extra games for us will not make much difference.

Cant believe people are saying they would like to have gone out so we can focus on the league.

Its a cliche that never works out the way that people think.

Testing ourselves against the best helps us improve in the long run. And games like tonight ignite peoples hunger for success.

Sure we will tire over a 46 game league, but so will other teams and a few extra games for us will not make much difference.

I agree with this, another thing to mention is it means the bench warmers are currently getting game time.

Was 3-2 at the time, fantastic save.

There's so much to comment on I don't even know where to start.

We couldn't have wished for a better opening 3 months. It's absolutely terrific being a Leicester fan right now.

Bang on the money, every single player gave their all. Easily the best game at the KP for me.

Bang on the money, every single player gave their all. Easily the best game at the KP for me.

Every one of them was exemplary attitude wise. Compare that to the likes of Taarabt who strolled around doing fvck all. Justice was done tonight.

Archived