Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Fulham Post Match

lol well I am a twat.

I've made it clear numerous times on here I hate the league cup. Didn't get a ticket for the game tonight, twat. Couldn't even be bothered listening to it, twat. Have only just checked the score and realized what I missed, twat.

Uff.

lol well I am a twat.

I've made it clear numerous times on here I hate the league cup. Didn't get a ticket for the game tonight, twat. Couldn't even be bothered listening to it, twat. Have only just checked the score and realized what I missed, twat.

Uff.

Twat  :D

Tbh, I dont go nowdays and very rarely listen to us on the radio (nerves), but something told me to tune in when it went 3-2. 

lol well I am a twat.

Uff.

I don't know how a Leicester fan can hate the league cup, it's the only thing we've actually won.

Dyers goal? Header, left foot, right foot - todger?

To be fair, todger is a more likely option than right foot when it comes to Lloyd!

Still love the fecker though. LCFC through and through. I'd love to see him playing in the prem for us - would be just reward for a great servant.

I don't know how a Leicester fan can hate the league cup, it's the only thing we've actually won.

I'm all in favour of plumping for a league cup win when you're a mid table also-ran with nothing else to win, for sure. I loved our cup victories.

But at the moment, chasing promotion, with a fourty-six game league season and a threadbare squad? Sooner we go out the better. Would love United at home in the next round. We'll sell out, go out with a bit of dignity (hopefully) and with hopefully no ill effect on our morale and a few extra quid in the bank.

Anyway, not the place for my moaning, good result and all the better that we did it whilst rotating the squad. Big, big +1 for Nigel tonight. :)

Hull in the next round

They're playing Spurs tomorrow aren't they? They'll lose.

I'm all in favour of plumping for a league cup win when you're a mid table also-ran with nothing else to win, for sure. I loved our cup victories.

But at the moment, chasing promotion, with a fourty-six game league season and a threadbare squad? Sooner we go out the better. Would love United at home in the next round. We'll sell out, go out with a bit of dignity (hopefully) and with hopefully no ill effect on our morale and a few extra quid in the bank.

Anyway, not the place for my moaning, good result and all the better that we did it whilst rotating the squad. Big, big +1 for Nigel tonight. :)

They're playing Spurs tomorrow aren't they? They'll lose.

Every sane Leicester fan will agree with that.

Nice to win though  :)

What a cracking game, worth £15 of anyone's money. First 20 minutes I thought they were a class above us then everything just clicked. Can't pick a bad performance tonight. Drinky, Wood, Hammond, Miquel all had great games.

Archived