Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Fulham Post Match

Me and my mates made a last minute decision at 4 to make the 2 and a half hour journey from Hull, one of the best decisions we've ever made. Ive converted another 3 lads to Leicester fans after that game. I wonder how long it will take them to realise our games arent always like that  lol

Lloyds celebration is immense...passssssiiiooonnn!

Anyway, what a game.never expected to hear that! I scared the crap out of my cats when our fourth went in! 

Just awesome! 

I reckon Nigel can see better from in the stands...he's making some amazing tactical decisions these days ;) 

Really enjoyed that! THIS is why we try and get through in the cup. For those who said earlier in the season v Carlisle or Derby "I don't care", this is what cup football is all about, nights like these. I've held a grudge against Fulham since they fluked past us those two consecutive years and last night was sweet, very sweet.

So happy to be a City fan at present.

Me too. I've supported them long enough to know we'll probably mess it up at the end of the season. But as long as we're playing attacking football with a bit of quality and fight, I'm happy.

Lloyds celebration is immense...passssssiiiooonnn!

Anyway, what a game.never expected to hear that! I scared the crap out of my cats when our fourth went in! 

Just awesome! 

I reckon Nigel can see better from in the stands...he's making some amazing tactical decisions these days ;)

"He sits where he wants, he sit where he waaaaaants..." lol

What an incredible game! Nearly didn't go as well. Atmosphere was insanely good; reminiscent of Watford in the play offs.

I'm hoping that we get a home tie (second to United or Spurs away) and then get a decent gate regardless of who we get.

:scarf:  :scarf:  :scarf: 

Fully deserved win. Fulham started well and you could see the difference in quality but once we got settled in and took control of the game we more than matched them. Mainly down to Drinkwater, James and Hammond, they got at Fulham's midfield and dictated the pace of the game for us.

Absolutely chuffed with the win, now please can we draw Stoke away and get revenge for them being a bunch of *****. 

"He sits where he wants, he sit where he waaaaaants..." lol

What an incredible game! Nearly didn't go as well. Atmosphere was insanely good; reminiscent of Watford in the play offs.

I'm hoping that we get a home tie (second to United or Spurs away) and then get a decent gate regardless of who we get.

:scarf:  :scarf:  :scarf:

If we can't drag in a good crowd for a quarter final then something is seriously wrong. Stick the same price on that game as they did this one and fill the place because I think at those prices we'd probably fill it against nearly anyone still left.

Archived