Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
aefevans

Leicester have been the better side

Watford are a play-off side, if they get their act together.

They had spells where they looked great on the ball, but we were too organised and solid at the back for the most part. It's also abundantly clear they miss Vydra badly.

The problem for them is they came up against a side that's certainly playing like a side chasing automatic. I don't think any Championship side could have lived with us today, and can only assume Pearson printed off all of the Watford fans' tweets and forum posts before pinning them up in the dressing room. City were a team possessed today.

Not until you stop cheating playing all Udinese players.

It's not cheating, though...

Watford are a play-off side, if they get their act together.

They had spells where they looked great on the ball, but we were too organised and solid at the back for the most part. It's also abundantly clear they miss Vydra badly.

The problem for them is they came up against a side that's certainly playing like a side chasing automatic. I don't think any Championship side could have lived with us today, and can only assume Pearson printed off all of the Watford fans' tweets and forum posts before pinning them up in the dressing room. City were a team possessed today.

They've missed Abdi through injury more so than Vydra as a whole, in my humble opinion. Different positions but Abdi makes them run.

They've missed Abdi through injury more so than Vydra as a whole, in my humble opinion. Different positions but Abdi makes them run.

A fair point.

I was still shocked, albeit pleasantly, at the sheer gulf in class though, 

Not to take anything away from us today, but Watford are not as good this season. Deeney was utter pants today. Vydra has gone, along with that centre midfielder (whose name I can never remember) and defensively, they look shocking.

They actually looked today like a mid-table side.

We however, look quite the opposite. Compared to last season, we look a team oooozing confidence.

Archived