Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

SCHLUPP

he did play well going forward and sometimes defensivley but , he showed on tuesday and in past games he comes up against someone experienced theres no point in him playing , his fall down is showing players inside and allowing them to get the shot away , i know he did play well yesterday but he did struggle with anyas pace

Great going forward but he's dreadful in defence. They cut him apart 4-5 times and it was only woeful finishing and a great save that stopped them scoring.

Great going forward but he's dreadful in defence. They cut him apart 4-5 times and it was only woeful finishing and a great save that stopped them scoring.

He gave his man way to much space, far to many times. I do think the stuff he is missing can be coached though, and a great weapon going forwards.

Thought he was excellent first half, but started to look a bit leg weary as the game wore on, which is no surprise given the amount of running up and down he had been doing.

Especially given that he hasn`t had a great deal of pitch time, to really get his match fitness up as high as it might be.

So he gets a big  :thumbup: up from me.

Well done Schluppy!

He played well first half.The tactics seemed to baffle Watford, he played an important part.

His run / dribble for AK's goal created the goal.

Watford's change at half time put both full backs on the back foot.Anya had more freedom which emphasised Jeff's inexperience in the position.

People need to see his potential and not expect him to be the finished article. He's very young and playing in a new position. He quite clearly can become a top LB imo. Him and Dyer are a wonderful combination too.

People need to see his potential and not expect him to be the finished article. He's very young and playing in a new position. He quite clearly can become a top LB imo. Him and Dyer are a wonderful combination too.

He's got no positional sense. It's not about him needing time, he's not a left back.

He's got no positional sense. It's not about him needing time, he's not a left back.

I think he can do a job but against the better teams like Watford he was exposed several times... first half he looked great because he didn't have to defend but that 20 minute spell when Watford were coming forward he was caught out.

It is true he certainly isn't a left back, if we want to get the best out of him then he should be played on the wing, he was awesome when he was going forward yesterday.

Firstly, I completely disagree and secondly, positioning is absolutely something that can be taught and developed over time!

Their best player is their right winger and he had a relatively quiet game - surely a good sign?! 

Archived