Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCshotstopper

Leicester v Forest Scoreline prediction, team line up ect

I would personally go with the same starting line up that played against Watford but maybe change Schlupp with Konchesky if fit.

Were in a great run of form at the moment but this game has me slightly worried.

The only 2 games that we have lost this season have come right before the international break. So unfortunatly i think we lose this. 1-2 Wood with ours and Hobbs and Henderson with theirs.

Yeah i thought that about Wood but he did say at the end of the Watford game that he was going to have a word with New Zealand regarding whether he will be available or not for the Forest game.

If he can't play, then i would have GTF up top with Nugent. Might be a bit risky playing Vardy if he hasnt fully recovered.

Kasper

Moore   Wes    Was   Schlupp

Hammond  Drinkwater

Knocky       King       Dyer

Nuge

subs: Logan, Miquel, konch (if fit)/baka, Hopper, James, GTF, Hammond

If Wood/Vardy is fit then 4-4-2 with no hammond. 

It's the last game before the internationals meaning I'm putting £20 on a Forest win. 2-1 to them is my guess.

really hope we break that trend because its starting to do my head in now. Puts you into a lull for two weeks lol.

What a run of form it would be if we could beat forest!

really hope we break that trend because its starting to do my head in now. Puts you into a lull for two weeks lol.

What a run of form it would be if we could beat forest!

Itd be fantastic. However I'd be more than happy to lose only the last game before the international break each time. We'd be promoted by March!

Schmeichel

Moore - Wasilewski - Morgan - Konchesky

Knockaert - Drinkwater - King - Dyer

Nugent - Vardy

Subs; Logan, Schlupp, Miquel, James, Hammond, Taylor-Fletcher, Hopper

The XI picks itself for me (although arguably harsh on Schlupp). I think logically we should win but it'd be very typical of Leicester to not.

Even though i should be thinking positive i've gotta a bad feeling about this, it's going to be one of those games where Forest will score early on and they'll sit back holding the ball, frustrating us and the fans start to get a little too frustrated. Either 0-2 or 1-2 Forest :(  i think it all depends on the first goal though, if we score first then i can see us battering them 4-0 :thumbup:

It's funny how we're playing Forest again on the remembrance fixture   

Forest must be praying that Lloyd Dyer doesn't play...

From Wikipedia lol :

'In an unusual turn of events, often referred to as "schlong-gate" Dyer was the main source of controversy in an encounter with Scunthorpe at Leicester Citys' Walker's Stadium. After approximately 30 minutes of the match Dyer was sent through one on one with the Scunthorpe shot-stopper when he tripped over his oversized penis. The ball ended up trickling harmlessly into the keepers grateful arms. To add further peculiarity to this unusual game from a 90th minute corner, with the game finely balanced at 1-apiece, the ball was whipped in and smashed over the line taking a wicked deflection of Lloyd's gigantic penis. The Scunthorpe players and management surrounded the referee believing the goal should be disallowed because the goal was scored by an extra limb other than the players legs.'

Archived