foxfanazer Posted 7 November 2013 Posted 7 November 2013 Debating with 2 of my mates and we all picked a different player. So who is the better player? I went for Mata
Guest MattP Posted 7 November 2013 Posted 7 November 2013 David Silva for me. All three are tremendous though.
Unabomber Posted 7 November 2013 Posted 7 November 2013 It's a tough call as they all have a different style. I would probably go for Mata though, especially if he can rediscover last season's form.
Fox92 Posted 7 November 2013 Posted 7 November 2013 I admire all three players, but do like Cazorla a lot. And he always uses both feet.
Guest Call_Me_Maybury Posted 7 November 2013 Posted 7 November 2013 Mata as he is more of a goal threat.
chrishlcfc Posted 7 November 2013 Posted 7 November 2013 Silva just shades it for me, his vision is unreal and he creates from nothing, the other two do similar and are both decent players but i think silva does it on a more consistent basis and is just the more complete player. Yaya Toure is unreal though think he is the best midfielder around in the prem at the moment but he's a different player to the three stated above.
Dan Posted 7 November 2013 Posted 7 November 2013 So little between all three, all absolutely quality and would walk into England's side. Went with Silva as I think he's the classiest and most skillful.
foxfanazer Posted 7 November 2013 Author Posted 7 November 2013 The reason I ultimately pick Mata is that if theyall played at the very top of their abilty Mata is just an absolute joy to watch. As others have said they're all superb but Mata last season was unreal
HEGGSY Posted 7 November 2013 Posted 7 November 2013 Silva Mata Cazorla All 3 are superb. But I just love the way Silva plays.
StanSP Posted 7 November 2013 Posted 7 November 2013 All 3 are superb talents. Mata showed how extremely talented and valuable he is to Chelsea last season and I think it's criminal he got shafted at the start of this season. Silva can be quite inconsistent - he's only just hitting form for Man City in the past few weeks. For me, it goes Mata > Cazorla > Silva.
Stadt Posted 7 November 2013 Posted 7 November 2013 Cazorla for me, scores great goals with both feet.
absolutelegend Posted 7 November 2013 Posted 7 November 2013 Silva > Mata > Cazorla for me. I'd go with that
The Horse's Mouth Posted 7 November 2013 Posted 7 November 2013 Silva hasn't been the same player he was a couple of seasons ago and wasn't that good last year, despite that he's be decent this year. I think I'll go for Mata, but on his day Silva probably.
Corky Posted 7 November 2013 Posted 7 November 2013 Love watching Silva play, so effortless with his passing and vision. Go for him, just, over Mata.
Ric Flair Posted 7 November 2013 Posted 7 November 2013 It's actually really difficult to choose, all 3 have had phenomenal spells over the last 2 seasons that would put them top of the list etc. Silva has done it for club and country for longer but I absolutely love Juan Mata. It's scandalous that Spain have these 3 not to mention about 4 or 5 equally as good.
Dan Posted 7 November 2013 Posted 7 November 2013 You could actually play all three in a 4-2-3-1. Frightening.
Stadt Posted 7 November 2013 Posted 7 November 2013 Mata, Cazorla, Silva, Illaramendi, Fabregas, Iniesta, Xavi, Alonso,Martinez and Busquets - not many international sides have that level if quality in depth. Not to mention Arteta has never had an international cap.
Pride_Of_The_Midlands Posted 7 November 2013 Posted 7 November 2013 Cazorla (age 28) - 59 caps, 10 goals Silva (age 27) - 77 caps, 20 goals Mata (age 25) - 30 caps, 9 goals Silva also started the Euro 2008 final and the Euro 2012 final.
Guest MattP Posted 7 November 2013 Posted 7 November 2013 Mata (age 25) - 30 caps, 9 goals That just shows the ridiculous strength in depth the Spanish have. He would have played twice that amount of twice by 25 for any other nation.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.