Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Thank you Wasyl's army.

Where do you plan on where you sit for the next match? Next time you lot are coming please come on and tell us. I'm sure some of us City fans would join you and even move seats for a game :)

Top of SK1 in that corner could be good for you!

I would imagine they picked C2 because there was lots of space so they could all sit together. If they designated a block to all sit in and told you, a stack of Leicester fans would then buy up tickets there to sit near them and the seats wouldn't be free. Bit of a viscous cycle. :P

Now that is quality. They certainly added a lot of atmosphere and I just love the way they're treating Wasilewski.

I'm not a big follower of the Belgium Jupiler Pro League, but the RSC fans seem a likeable bunch.

And imagine, they once cheated against Forest in a UEFA Cup semifinal in 1984. lol

Can we have them over when we're playing the Trees again - I mean, in a cup game?

Started the journey this morning at 6 o'clock, 2-3 hours till Calais, ferry to Dover, 4 hours drive up to Leicester... Same return route after the game... They will be home around 2 o'clock tonight :-)

Thank you for your support today. Fantastic for you to come over and support Wasyl. Hopefully our club give you some recognition next time you come over.

Leicester&Anderlecht Alliance.

Top bunch, saw their coach pull up at 3pm, saw it was Belgian and guessed they were here for Wasyl. Shame they're so far away from me in the ground, would love to see them in the East stand. Next time I'll make a point of waiting till they get back on their coach and clap them off...

Thank you for your support today. Fantastic for you to come over and support Wasyl. Hopefully our club give you some recognition next time you come over.

Leicester&Anderlecht Alliance.

I wasn't there today but I was a couple of weeks ago against Bournemouth :-) got interviewed by a local radiostation lol. I have to say we got a great reception by Leicester fans and stewards. A steward offered a post match meet with Wasyl to get a picture, we agreed but it wasn't necessary as Wasyl himself ran towards us at the final wistle :-) topbloke!!!

I would imagine they picked C2 because there was lots of space so they could all sit together. If they designated a block to all sit in and told you, a stack of Leicester fans would then buy up tickets there to sit near them and the seats wouldn't be free. Bit of a viscous cycle. :P

Tell us after they have all purchased tickets ;) 

On the subject of travelling fans, Alex, you often talk as if you've been to games. Am I misunderstanding or do you actually frequently travel from Switzerland to get to Leicester matches?

Yes. And I was there today. And I will be present on Tuesday and next Saturday, as well.

I usually pick English weeks with three games in seven days, as it's more worth the travel.

Plus, I haven't been to Wednesday's and Brighton's ground before. It all makes sense.  :D

Yes. And I was there today. And I will be present on Tuesday and next Saturday, as well.

I usually pick English weeks with three games in seven days, as it's more worth the travel.

Plus, I haven't been to Wednesday's and Brighton's ground before. It all makes sense. :D

Top effort chap, must be costing you a fortune!

Top effort chap, must be costing you a fortune!

Nah, it's okay. This is actually just my second visit in seven months.  :ph34r:

I've developed some sort of a travel routine and my friends here in Leics are just some of the nicest and most helpful folks you'll ever come across.

Started the journey this morning at 6 o'clock, 2-3 hours till Calais, ferry to Dover, 4 hours drive up to Leicester... Same return route after the game... They will be home around 2 o'clock tonight :-)

you lot should sit in N1 next game :D two noisy stands each side of the away fans then, Bolton won't stand a chance!

Absolutely loved the intervention of the Anderlecht fans!

Made me feel like becoming a proper, crazy away fan again, if I can find the money some time soon.

Arrived from family tribulations over the phone, hoping for nothing more than something positive on the field as a diversion from troubles off it, but ended up, tears in eyes, applauding Belgian fans who'd invaded our end (in a good way) and reminded us what it is all about - humanity, life and silliness.

Went to Belgium for the first time just 2 years ago and loved the place and the friendly people. Hope someone organises a return trip to Brussels, as I'd definitely be on for that (within reason re. time and money).

Thanks, Anderlecht fans and hope to see you again! Must have made Wasyl's day. We need to re-learn positivity...

Archived