Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Thank you Wasyl's army.

Would really love to take that chant on ^

"Wasilll, Wasill, Wasilll wo wo wo wo wo wo, wo wo wo wo wo wooooo Wasillll, Wasilllll ,wo wo wo wo wo" etc

Nice European sounding chant, clearly means a lot to wasil aswell. Hear it nicely from 29 seconds in that above video

Absolutely loved the intervention of the Anderlecht fans!

Made me feel like becoming a proper, crazy away fan again, if I can find the money some time soon.

Arrived from family tribulations over the phone, hoping for nothing more than something positive on the field as a diversion from troubles off it, but ended up, tears in eyes, applauding Belgian fans who'd invaded our end (in a good way) and reminded us what it is all about - humanity, life and silliness.

Went to Belgium for the first time just 2 years ago and loved the place and the friendly people. Hope someone organises a return trip to Brussels, as I'd definitely be on for that (within reason re. time and money).

Thanks, Anderlecht fans and hope to see you again! Must have made Wasyl's day. We need to re-learn positivity...

What a brilliant post!

One of the best things i've seen at a game. Created a great atmosphere and really lifted that part of the crowd. Only thing that ruined it was the miserable twat behind me who thought they were Polish saying stuff like 'Narborough Road'll be empty then' and 'Maybe they thought this was a building site'.

Not funny and the complete opposite attitude of our Belgium guests.

lol

To be fair, we assumed Polish when they first rocked in. Saw a couple of Anderlecht shirts but that's just part and parcel.

Obviously it soon became apparent they weren't. Pretty much everyone around me was.very positive about them though so the bloke near you is an unfortunate one off. You'll never please everyone, best to just ignore.

Standing in K1, I was sure that my mind was playing tricks on me when I heard noise, actual noise coming from that part of the stadium! They made a decent racket to be fair. It's a great story too, nice to have things like this at the club. Times are good right now!

You couldn't hear any of this in the family stand until the end when they left and we were wondering what the applause was all about.

Good to see a player have such a strong bond with fans of a certain club. Someone like Lloyd Dyer deserves the same from our fans, albeit I hope he stays with us until the very end of his career. 

You couldn't hear any of this in the family stand until the end when they left and we were wondering what the applause was all about.

Good to see a player have such a strong bond with fans of a certain club. Someone like Lloyd Dyer deserves the same from our fans, albeit I hope he stays with us until the very end of his career.

not true, i herd them at times at the back of N block. Only now and again but we was all wondering what was going on. Noise in that part of the stand wtf lol

Archived