Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Thank you Wasyl's army.

Found this video from 2010. This is the main chant they were singing today. Unfortunately I dont speak dutch but I like it. Anyone care to translate? lol

I might be wrong, but it sounds to me like they're just saying "allez, allez, wo o o o o o wo o o o o o".

One of the best things i've seen at a game. Created a great atmosphere and really lifted that part of the crowd. Only thing that ruined it was the miserable twat behind me who thought they were Polish saying stuff like 'Narborough Road'll be empty then' and 'Maybe they thought this was a building site'.

Not funny and the complete opposite attitude of our Belgium guests.

Found this video from 2010. This is the main chant they were singing today. Unfortunately I dont speak dutch but I like it. Anyone care to translate? lol

Youtube: 'Brasil la la la la canzone'. At '29 you can hear the tune it's based on. It's just a lot of la la's and Wasyl ;)

Okay so on their forum there are mixed reviews, including a row about 'The internet generation'!

However, this one is particularly nice. I hope they come back in numbers for the Bolton game.

"10 min bus trip home after a very tiring. Broken suffocate. Goosebumps when we went down and the whole stadium spontaneously began to applaud, 21,000 men for us!

Never experienced before!

The speaker was impressed: "We would like to thank the Anderlecht fans For their great support today." Goosebumps Moment, Wasyl first had tears in his eyes and emotion was as happy as a child to see us. Experienced unique piece of history, never to be forgotten! Guess all of the 65 men who were on, so think about it. Even after the main stand, there were moments to cherish forever.

And to those clowns here: glad you were not there! A big ...

"They can sit where they want, they can sit where they waaaaaant, they're Anderlecht, they can sit where they want!"

To use the words of Wasyl saying: "We are Anderlecht Anderlecht we are!"

Okay so on their forum there are mixed reviews, including a row about 'The internet generation'!

However, this one is particularly nice. I hope they come back in numbers for the Bolton game.

"10 min bus trip home after a very tiring. Broken suffocate. Goosebumps when we went down and the whole stadium spontaneously began to applaud, 21,000 men for us!

Never experienced before!

The speaker was impressed: "We would like to thank the Anderlecht fans For their great support today." Goosebumps Moment, Wasyl first had tears in his eyes and emotion was as happy as a child to see us. Experienced unique piece of history, never to be forgotten! Guess all of the 65 men who were on, so think about it. Even after the main stand, there were moments to cherish forever.

And to those clowns here: glad you were not there! A big ...

"They can sit where they want, they can sit where they waaaaaant, they're Anderlecht, they can sit where they want!"

To use the words of Wasyl saying: "We are Anderlecht Anderlecht we are!"

What forum is this?

Archived