Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Thank you Wasyl's army.

Brussels area.

wow I am deffo up for seeing them then. Went to Brussels earlier this year and it was absolutely phenomenal. 

Can't believe I just found myself giving Finnegan a rep.

Never thought I'd see the day.

Why? He seems a good man.

Did any of their songs for Wasyl catch on? We need a song for him.

There was a really good one that I don't think was in English, I only really picked out the "Wasyl" but the melody was different.

They did a "there's only one Wasilewski" that got a lot of people in C2 joining in but even they didn't seem to quite know the words so maybe they wrote it just for this or tried to translate it. It had something like "he wins the ball, he scores a goal, Wasilewski something something."

I'm sure they even called him an arsehole at one point!

Oh and after he injured their keeper, "that's why we love you!" lol

Great to see.

What was the stewards' reaction to them? Were they stood during the game?

They stood when they sang but they did sit at times too, probably 50/50. They didn't sing 100%, they weren't "ultras" they were just fun loving, a bit drunk and fairly vocal. They'd have been right at home in a Leicester away end without "showing us up."

The stewards looked terrified at first. The head stewards on our block and the ones either side didn't take their eyes off them.

But after ten, fifteen minutes they settled a bit and only interfered if they stood on the stairs or when a few took their beer back to their seats. Think they realised there was **** all they could do and they were all friendly.

God forbid the stewards let them have fun... christ

To be fair to the stewards, we're playing Millwall and 50 - 100 odd blokes who clearly aren't "native" Leicester fans rock in and all pour in to one block in a huge wave a good five to ten minutes in to the game. 

They didn't come in in dribs and drabs they all surged in at once, the collective looks on everyone's faces around us was a definite "WTF?!"

It was class, loved it and glad the stewards eventually settled and let them get on with it but you can forgive them a bit of alarm to begin with.

They are on their way home, back to Belgium, by coach

Where do you plan on where you sit for the next match? Next time you lot are coming please come on and tell us. I'm sure some of us City fans would join you and even move seats for a game :)

Top of SK1 in that corner could be good for you!

They came down the aisle next to me about 5 mins from the end, the stewards told them to sit so they all sat on the steps. Other stewards then tried to get them to move to seats I let one have mine. When Wasi came over they stormed past the stewards at the bottom of the steps and converged on Wasi which is what most of the videos are of.

Anyone remember Julian Joachim playing in the Euro final at the Shitty Ground the place was overrun with city fans supporting him.

Also a couple of years ago I was at a Euro qualifier in Brussels when Belgium played Germany and the Belgians were singing in English apparently because some of them speak French and others Flemish they came to a decision to sing all there songs in English, so at least we could join in.

Archived