Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Thank you Wasyl's army.

I also sit in C2 and, as Finnegan points out, it's usually silent. These lot were great fun - I'd have them here every week!

I took a video of Wasyl being mobbed and tossed in the air by them post match.

I have two bottles of Leffe in the fridge as an homage to our Belgian mates.

Definitely do not speak to them in French - having lived in Belgium, I can tell you Flemish people hate being spoken to in French! Most Belgians speak pretty good English to be honest anyway. 

All the ones near me were speaking in French.

I also sit in C2 and, as Finnegan points out, it's usually silent. These lot were great fun - I'd have them here every week!

I took a video of Wasyl being mobbed and tossed in the air by them post match.

I have two bottles of Leffe in the fridge as an homage to our Belgian mates.

All the ones near me were speaking in French.

I ****ing love Belgian beer.

Did they celebrate our goals?

Yes, they went mental, and they joined in with "we love you Leicester", "we love you" and other Leicester related chants in their own way. Sometimes getting some of the words wrong but not really giving any fvcks.

They also sang "your support is ****ing shit", "we all agree, Millwall supporters are wankers", "shall we sing a song for you?" and another I can't remember at Millwall. lol

Definitely do not speak to them in French - having lived in Belgium, I can tell you Flemish people hate being spoken to in French! Most Belgians speak pretty good English to be honest anyway. 

Yeah, if Anderlecht was in Flanders: Anderlecht's a Brussels team so their fans are very likely to be linguistically impartial.

Yes, they went mental, and they joined in with "we love you Leicester", "we love you" and other Leicester related chants in their own way. Sometimes getting some of the words wrong but not really giving any fvcks.

They also sang "your support is ****ing shit", "we all agree, Millwall supporters are wankers", "shall we sing a song for you?" and another I can't remember at Millwall. lol

Would love it to become a regular thing between the two clubs, great thing to see.

Archived