Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

9 hours ago, Choppalcfc said:

nothing to play for me at the moment can anyone recommend anything? i like open world kind of games, but theres nothing out there atm :/

What system?

No Man's Sky is a really decent game now. Bought it just to check it out with the plans to return it if it was still crap... ended up playing about 5 hours straight. The latest update seems to have turned it into the game it was promised to be. If you have a mate to play it with and just want to chill out it is highly recommended

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pds said:

Where's the cheapest place to buy PS Plus from. I'd let it lapse as I barely use it but now my son is off school and desperate to play online.

£34.99 here:

https://www.cdkeys.com/playstation-network-psn/playstation-plus/playstation-plus-12-month-subscription-uk?utm_currency=GBP&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI1LiY-Ky93AIVC7TtCh0pfgstEAQYASABEgL3hvD_BwE

I doubt you will get a bone fide deal elsewhere that is cheaper.  I did look on ebay and you can do it for less but it looks dodgy imo.

Lots of decent deals on PSN over the summer break too so definitely worth a shout.  Heavy Rain is this months free download - the new titles don't kick in until August 7.

Frozen Wilds is now £7.99... :thumbup:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

Open world games off the top of my head

Just Cause 3

The Witcher 3

Fallout 4

Skyrim

Horizon Zero Dawn

What console do you play on? I'm sure there are loads of games for you to try.

I am currently playing Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney on the DS. It's not an open world game but it is brilliant.

xb1 mate

On 26/07/2018 at 06:04, Choppalcfc said:

nothing to play for me at the moment can anyone recommend anything? i like open world kind of games, but theres nothing out there atm :/

Ghost Recon Wildlands is excellent. Single missions or multi - huge game. 

3 minutes ago, Choppalcfc said:

completed mate haha, agree top game, dlc's were good as well a part from that narco road one that was awful imo

Didn’t do Narco Road as everyone else said it was baaaad.

Looks like I’m in the same boat as you, then...I need a replacement for Wildlands!! 

• Like 1

On 21/07/2018 at 20:38, toddybad said:

Valkerie Queen.

I've got 2/3 of her attacks sorted but keep messing up when she's down to half energy.

Just finished this yesterday, she is a tough one. I found you could hit her pretty hard from the off with your runic attacks. Use a light runic attack with a stagger effect then hit her with your strong attack. 

There is is also a weird avengers infinity war Easter egg if you have the gauntlet talisman with the 3 enchantment sockets and you equip 3 of the 6 “infinity stones” it unleashed a pretty brutal ranged attack. 

I also read read you should equip Atreus with the mystic squirrel as his other summons do nothing whereas the squirrel will find health stones for you

If anyone is looking for a really good multiplayer game on the Switch, Overcooked is brilliant!

Just don't partner up with someone who has as bad hand-eye coordination as my girlfriend, otherwise you may be extremely frustrated.

I believe that you can get it through the PS Store too, probably quite cheap as the 2nd one is out within the next few days.

Still playing World of Warcraft after all these years but the expansions have been interesting of late, story telling has not been bad, old characters received some loving attention, others were killed in violent fashion, Teldrassil, home of the Night Elves was destroyed by the Horde and UnderCity is about to fall.

Jaina has lost it with the destruction of Thermore and the death of Varian, Sylvanas has gone completely evil and has all but wiped the Night Elves from Kalimdor, Anduin has to shoulder the burden of the Alliance since his father died during Legion.

Loved the Warbringers cinematics they have done for the new Xpac which begins in earnest on the 14th.

The actual BFA cinematic

• Like 1

I've been playing the game of 'who can ignore the other one the longest' with my Mrs since Saturday night.

Haven't spoken for so long, I genuinely can't remember what I did wrong in the first place.

We are both black belts in this pursuit so an early end seems unlikely. Hope the impasse lasts until 10pm on Friday night at least so I can watch the game against Man U in peace.

• Haha 4

Enter the Gungeon.

I'm pretty terrible ngl, getting to the 1st boss is easy enough but I can never seem to get there with either enough health, a decent enough gun or even enough ammo for that gun to get past them.  Came close a couple of times against the twins and once against the gull but I'm something like 19 failed attempts in now...  It's the Dark Souls of bullet hell dungeon crawlers.