Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grewks

'A Hard-working Taarabt'.

2 goals 3 assists in 3 starts and 5 sub appearances. very good for a kid joining half way through a season in a new league. slotted in nicely. made the difference late on today with a cracker of a goal and a superb assist. 

It's actually my concern for knocky and Mahrez. They'll get their ankles kicked in the prem and be pretty ineffectual in some games. Knocky has been here some Time now and still seems fairly lightweight....

Disagree on this, They'll get the protection, The championship is the clopper league.

Its the time on ball, ball retention, reaction time around the park, speed with skill over the ground and no rest periods, that makes up the PL.

..IMO its the players like Knocky n Mahrez, that after some aclimatizing, will be just what we need.

Dyer will come into his own, but for me both him and the other 2 should not be playing 1 game after another.

I think city have a core of players, including the Bench that we can confidently take into the PL.Obviously still need added quality players.

Two words... one game.

Two words... Eight actually.

I'm not one to heap praise too quickly, but he is growing in performance very quickly. Lots more to see, but an exciting prospect so far. The second division in France must be epic!!!!

This maybe one game, but the class the young lad has is immense. He is a talented footballer and if this is just a glimpse of what he can do, he's got a very bright future in the game. Loads of confidence, ability in abundance and works hard for the team. Whilst playing a 442, it must be very difficult for the opposition to pick up Mahrez and Knockaert as they interchange wonderfully.

Archived