Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RumbleFox

It's just bit depressing

Hello you lovely people.  What a great end to the game last night.  Roy of the Rovers stuff from Kasper!!

Half of me is telling the other half to rise above some of the comments on here and not make a thread but the other half is fighting back.  I think having a tiny penis the shape of block of ginger what you buy at Asda has made me a little bitter and I find it hard to ignore things that get on my nerves.  The reaction of many fans in here is absolutely fvcking mental if we have the slightest slip up.  This is a forum and we are entitled to our views and to constructive criticism but some of the stuff in here is just mental.

Firstly I would like to say that we are currently on one of the best runs in the entire history of our club.  We are not in the top tier but still pretty fecking incredible.  I want to say that again in case some people missed it whilst they were crying into their full kits because we had a bit of a dip.  We are currently on one of the best runs in the entire history of our club.  If you cannot enjoy this current run you will literally never enjoy football and if the current run has not earned the team a bit of trust, support and loyalty from us fans and a bit of slack if they have a bad result or two then nothing ever will.

Saying things like "we need to improve....that was a bad result" is fine of course and we don't want to be ignorant happy clappers but some of the stuff on here is so depressing.  It's the "That's it Burnley have won......we're sh1t......Pearson is fccking crp......Sort it the fvck out........I hate you I hate you I hate you" things that are so depressing.

Football is supposed to be a form of entertainment.  We are having a great run but NO CLUB can win every game.  Even a team like Celtic who are far far better thatn anyone in their league to a degree that is embarrassing cannot win every game.  This is not Champ Manager.  Also, do we want to be the kind of big headed fans who EXPECT to win every game?  The beauty of football is that anyone can beat anyone.  The thought of what some of you are going to be like if we get promoted and start losing a few games is scary.  Just have a little faith and back the team or at least criticise constructively. 

Anyway, I need some beans on toast.

Come on you foxes!!  Some of us still love you!

Rumble.

X

The past two games we have been poor but we're still unbeaten. We need to get a win very soon though, and looking at the game on Saturday I think a draw against Burnley would be a great result. We just need to keep the faith, support the lads and hope we can get maximum points on Saturday.

Your posts last night were the voice of reason amid a sea of screams of frustration. We can't expect the players to be brilliant every week, so nights like that are inevitable. There are times when criticism is well-founded but it's best done after a period of reflection not as a knee-jerk reaction.

Well said my man. Been in l1 for years now normally breeze into a car park space near the ground easily. Last nite however we could not find a space because of all the worms coming out the woodwork because we are premier league bound. The same worms who with their cheap tickets were getting on the players backs, the same worms who left on 88 mins to beat the traffic. Never to return again till the club does a cheap ticket deal again. Ah well they will not be missed. Up the foxes. We will seal promotion imo v Brighton.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

When we used to play Chelsea, United, Arsenal and give them a game we loved it and rightly so.  And we never said to ourselves "we deserve to lose this game as they are a bigger club than us".  We reveled in the magic of this beautiful game that a team like Leicester could compete with the big boys.  So how come when we play a smaller team some of our fans think we have an absolute divine right to win because we are a bigger team than them?

I know the prospect of Rumble leaving the forum aint exactly gonna cause a string of suicides but reading the match thread last night made me just want to delete Foxestalk and start enjoying my life.  Maybe even meet a girl, see if she'll touch me.  Maybe learn to love and laugh and dance and snuggle.  Find someone who can love me for who I am and not laugh at my miniature walnut whip-a-like penis.

Hello world, Rumble's coming!!

X

Well said my man. Been in l1 for years now normally breeze into a car park space near the ground easily. Last nite however we could not find a space because of all the worms coming out the woodwork because we are premier league bound. The same worms who with their cheap tickets were getting on the players backs, the same worms who left on 88 mins to beat the traffic. Never to return again till the club does a cheap ticket deal again. Ah well they will not be missed. Up the foxes. We will seal promotion imo v Brighton.

To be fair it is a lot of the so called "proper fans" who seem to be doing the moaning.  I go to literally 0 games as I live in Scotland and have little to no disposable income but I feel I support the team as much as anybody.  It is not how many games you go to that makes you a fan but how you feel when we win and lose.

X

Hello you lovely people.  What a great end to the game last night.  Roy of the Rovers stuff from Kasper!!

Half of me is telling the other half to rise above some of the comments on here and not make a thread but the other half is fighting back.  I think having a tiny penis the shape of block of ginger what you buy at Asda has made me a little bitter and I find it hard to ignore things that get on my nerves.  The reaction of many fans in here is absolutely fvcking mental if we have the slightest slip up.  This is a forum and we are entitled to our views and to constructive criticism but some of the stuff in here is just mental.

Firstly I would like to say that we are currently on one of the best runs in the entire history of our club.  We are not in the top tier but still pretty fecking incredible.  I want to say that again in case some people missed it whilst they were crying into their full kits because we had a bit of a dip.  We are currently on one of the best runs in the entire history of our club.  If you cannot enjoy this current run you will literally never enjoy football and if the current run has not earned the team a bit of trust, support and loyalty from us fans and a bit of slack if they have a bad result or two then nothing ever will.

Saying things like "we need to improve....that was a bad result" is fine of course and we don't want to be ignorant happy clappers but some of the stuff on here is so depressing.  It's the "That's it Burnley have won......we're sh1t......Pearson is fccking crp......Sort it the fvck out........I hate you I hate you I hate you" things that are so depressing.

Football is supposed to be a form of entertainment.  We are having a great run but NO CLUB can win every game.  Even a team like Celtic who are far far better thatn anyone in their league to a degree that is embarrassing cannot win every game.  This is not Champ Manager.  Also, do we want to be the kind of big headed fans who EXPECT to win every game?  The beauty of football is that anyone can beat anyone.  The thought of what some of you are going to be like if we get promoted and start losing a few games is scary.  Just have a little faith and back the team or at least criticise constructively. 

Anyway, I need some beans on toast.

Come on you foxes!!  Some of us still love you!

Rumble.

X

Pearson out.

IMO it does matter how nany games u attend. We watw games week in week out. So we know that a blip v Yeovil aint end of world. Like the t*ats who mian on radio then say ih I couldn't get down today/tonight. Jokers.

IMO it does matter how nany games u attend. We watw games week in week out. So we know that a blip v Yeovil aint end of world. Like the t*ats who mian on radio then say ih I couldn't get down today/tonight. Jokers.

Yes!

:S

I didn't really see any 'negative bile' (as you put it) last night. Just the usual bi-polar football fans.

There are many depressing things in life, a bit of knee-jerk on a football forum isn't one of them.

I didn't really see any 'negative bile' (as you put it) last night. Just the usual bi-polar football fans.

There are many depressing things in life, a bit of knee-jerk on a football forum isn't one of them.

yeah, my posts are always lined with things that I intend to be humourous (99% fail as I have little to no personality) in an attempt to illustrate that I do not take myself 100% seriously and am at least a little self aware.  I do think people over react and these things do annoy me but I also see you point of view and do not genuinely get depressed by the ramblings of Foxestalk spasmomongs.

X

You could sense a nervousness in the atmosphere of the crowd last night and that may well have passed down to the performance on the pitch as we did get more and more sloppy and outfought as the game went on until the last 10 minutes. Having said that you could argue that Yeovil deserve some credit for stopping us playing and causing us to lose control, even so we could and should have been in front very early on via Vardy's one v one and there were other chances spurned before we did score.

So all in all a below par performance from us, a good battling one from Yeovil and its another point towards the promised land, 94 pts remains the golden figure at this moment in time, keep the faith and keep supporting the team as thats what fans are there for, we could be a massive help in pushing the lads over the finish line and we wont do it with negativity.

Anybody who thinks we are shit or thinks Pearson should go clearly doesn't deserve an opinion. This was just a poor performance in what has been a sensational season.

COYB!

Well said that man.

As some on here will know, I'm not NPs biggest fan, I didn't think he'd last till Christmas especially when I heard NW had been lined up.

He's done well this season and deserves his chance in the Premiership.

Look we are going up, couldn't believe how some fans were having a go last night at the game,

shows how quickly foxes fans turn on their team.

That doesn't bode well for next season, how many on here who are praising the team now will be putting them down next season?

I for one won't be, as in all honesty going up is a bonus, I didn't expect it so will enjoy the experience.

I do flick through the matchday thread if I can be arsed and I did earlier. Some of the stuff in there was laughable but it was a very frustrating game. It's easy to look back now when the dust has settled.

That said we do have an absolute joke element to some sections of our support. Some of them were actually giving Wood stick on Twitter for claiming the goal lol What is wrong with these people?

When we used to play Chelsea, United, Arsenal and give them a game we loved it and rightly so.  And we never said to ourselves "we deserve to lose this game as they are a bigger club than us".  We reveled in the magic of this beautiful game that a team like Leicester could compete with the big boys.  So how come when we play a smaller team some of our fans think we have an absolute divine right to win because we are a bigger team than them?

I know the prospect of Rumble leaving the forum aint exactly gonna cause a string of suicides but reading the match thread last night made me just want to delete Foxestalk and start enjoying my life.  Maybe even meet a girl, see if she'll touch me.  Maybe learn to love and laugh and dance and snuggle.  Find someone who can love me for who I am and not laugh at my miniature walnut whip-a-like penis.

Hello world, Rumble's coming!!

X

forget that. Be an ignorant Happy Clapper. Life is so wonderful.

Great OP. Sadly some fans either don't fully understand football, or let their "passion" get the better of them. We're having an incredible season and although it's human to want to win every game you've got to accept that every game brings a new challenge. Of course we're a better team than Yeovil but now and again things will go their way like last night, 9 times out of 10 we'd have won last night but they got a few breaks that we didn't and those can make a big difference. Let's move onto Saturday with positivity and optimism  :scarf:  :scarf:

For the people who left early for a valid reason..they missed one hell of a finish.

For the people who left early to miss the rush..they still missed one hell of a finish..and to be honest..I doubt if it even bothered them.

It wasn't just the people who were there for the cheap seats either..

People leaving early has already been debated in another thread..but..this kind of support..I just don't understand.

It doesn't pi$$ me off in any way..I just cannot understand how after paying to watch the game..with possibly 7 minutes to play and only 1 goal down..why people left?

If we were 3 or 4 down I could at least understand that..not that I would..but I could understand the frustration/annoyance.

This isn't a question of how good a fan anyone is..it's just a question of why?

I understand why the people slating players for whatever reason or agenda they have..because we're 1 down to "lowly" Yeovil..who personally I think have been tougher to play against than higher placed teams..especially closing down.

To me..that's just to do with peoples different attitude.

BUT..what DOES PI$$ me off..are the kind of people who slated players in the match thread..for whatever reason they have..some have GOT to be trolling.

I won't quote anyone..but somebody posted about whether a certain player would Eff off..in what they must have thought was a clever rhyme...

..then after this player scored..they edited said post praising him!!

REALLY??..FFS

Cheers for the post.

Last game I went to was Charlton at home. we played some brilliant football that game and won 3-0. Blokes behind behind me would not shut up slating the players and saying how s**t we were even at 3-0 up.

Wasn't there last night and it did sound like we were off form. But you're going to have these spells during a season, the difference this year is when we've had off spells we've been more resilient and got a point or scrapped a win. The unbeaten record continues and even playing poorly we're still good enough to go and get something at Burnley this weekend.

Archived