Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Reading Match Thread

Still yet to be convinced by Hammond in midfield but maybe tonight's the night. Good to see so much more pace in the side than on Tuesday...

Moore to De Laet.

Konchesky to Schlupp.

Phillips to Vardy.

Knockaert to Dyer.

Our 4 quickest players in the starting line up? 

Still yet to be convinced by Hammond in midfield but maybe tonight's the night. Good to see so much more pace in the side than on Tuesday...

Moore to De Laet.

Konchesky to Schlupp.

Phillips to Vardy.

Knockaert to Dyer.

Those 4 are so quick it's scary  :)

Like last week?

King away in a 2 man midfield is a disaster waiting to happen, as we all should know by now.

Think you're being harsh there. Yes he's had a few shockers as part of a midfield 2 but he's also had many good games. Disagree that it's a 'disaster waiting to happen'.

He's stil better than Hammond though whatever formation we play.

Let's play the "what would Sean Dyche's sign say" game.  I'll start!

Congratulations Leicester on your promotion albeit gained through many pound notes.  The refereeing let us down all season but the market leaders are up now so we'll grin and bear it.

James is injured just been confirmed by someone related to him on facebook. Was injured today in training apparently.

Real shame. Always think we're significantly weaker when the DD / MJ partnership is broken.

Moore to De Laet.

Konchesky to Schlupp.

Phillips to Vardy.

Knockaert to Dyer.

I think Mahrez is also quite fast. That makes 5.

In all honesty, not looking forward to this......

And people were looking forward to Brighton at home and look what happened... Oops.

The title is ours to lose and tonight is about making amends for that poor home game last week.

Monday 26th October 2009, Reading Away, On Tv, Won 1-0

Friday 30th October 2009, QPR Away, On Tv, Won 2-1

Monday 14th April 2014, Reading Away, On TV, ???

Saturday 19th April 2014, QPR Home, On TV, ???

Only a few slight differences, so heres hoping history repeats itself!

Konchesky at left back, Hammond in midfield, Lloyd Dyer on the wing but a return for Vardy. Knocky misses out, which I find disappointing. What do you lot think? Tough away game? Wouldn't say it's our best 11 by a long shot but obviously Nige has to rotate the squad.

Must admit based on this 11 I'm slightly less confident than I was before I saw the team. Expected to see Knocky and Marhez link up again Schlupp at left back.

Oh well hope I'm proven wrong and we can deliver, strength in depth has been key this season I suppose, that's why we're top!

Konchesky at left back, Hammond in midfield, Lloyd Dyer on the wing but a return for Vardy. Knocky misses out, which I find disappointing. What do you lot think? Tough away game? Wouldn't say it's our best 11 by a long shot but obviously Nige has to rotate the squad.

Must admit based on this 11 I'm slightly less confident than I was before I saw the team. Expected to see Knocky and Marhez link up again Schlupp at left back.

Oh well hope I'm proven wrong and we can deliver, strength in depth has been key this season I suppose, that's why we're top!

Schlupp is playing fella.

Schlupp starts. Konchesky on the bench. 

Archived