Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Reading Match Thread

I am surprised at the team selection, but to be honest I don't actually think it matters all that much now Vardy is back. The last few games have further proved how vital he is to us. I think we have the squad to cope with the loss of almost any outfield player and bringing in the likes of Konchesky, Hammond or King wouldn't normally affect us or the way we play. As long as Vardy is playing.

I think it's vital to sign another striker who plays the way he does, without the pace and commitment that he offers high up the pitch we just don't look the same team.

Not usually one to criticize any player but I have to be honest, when I see Dean Hammond's name in the starting line-up I can't help but let out a sigh.

I don't dislike the guy I just think of the 4 senior CMs we have in the squad he is by far the least talented. If Jamesis out today I would have much preferred to see Kingy alongside DD. IMHO Kingy offers much more, DH is too 1 dimensional for me, not a bad option if it's late in a game and you need to hold on to possession but not a starter for me.

Watch him have a stormer now!

Why would Schluup and James be pissed off?

They get a night off now we're promoted. Probably back in the team at the weekend.

Shouldn't think they mind one bit.

Not usually one to criticize any player but I have to be honest, when I see Dean Hammond's name in the starting line-up I can't help but let out a sigh.

I don't dislike the guy I just think of the 4 senior CMs we have in the squad he is by far the least talented. If Jamesis out today I would have much preferred to see Kingy alongside DD. IMHO Kingy offers much more, DH is too 1 dimensional for me, not a bad option if it's late in a game and you need to hold on to possession but not a starter for me.

Like last week?

King away in a 2 man midfield is a disaster waiting to happen, as we all should know by now.

Why would Schluup and James be pissed off?

They get a night off now we're promoted. Probably back in the team at the weekend.

Shouldn't think they mind one bit.

because he has a shot at going to the World Cup.

Archived