Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Reading Match Thread

Guest MattP

A shame about James, we miss him hugely.

Big test for Schulpp tonight and might go some way to deciding if Nigel gives him the gig for next season, probably the first time at left back this year he is up agaisnt some real quality.

Let's hope he looks the part.

one of the worst home records in the division- haven't won since January - tailor made for the best away side in the division  to lose then :(

we love  helping teams out

2-0 Reading

It would defeat the point of helping out Brighton the other day if we were to go and let their rivals back ahead of them!  2-0 win.

Yeah James is a big miss, but pleased to see that Hammond and not King replaces him. I have been impressed with what little I've seen of Hammond, and think he has been unlucky to have played such a small part in our season so far.

1-0 the Foxes.

Yeah James is a big miss, but pleased to see that Hammond and not King replaces him. I have been impressed with what little I've seen of Hammond, and think he has been unlucky to have played such a small part in our season so far.

1-0 the Foxes.

You must be drunk!

Archived