Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beliall

Football Manager 2015

Had one on FM14 to try and get used to the game but it was quite like Klopp's final season. Never got them to click.

I'm going to shout out to Bernardo Silva yet again. Two and a half million lol lol

Almost as good as Sascha Horvath for 6k

I managed to get Borja Fernandez for 230k

On my last season with America in Mexico now, Zach Clough has hit 30 odd goals in around 25 games, Fierro on the bench lol. Mammana is absolutely beasting in defence, Lozano is wanted by Inter, Porto and Monaco, turned down a £45m+ bid for him last window. Only worries are crazy fixture congestion and the occasional player wanting to leave for Europe. Declined interviews with Dortmund, Arsenal and a few others, still not decided where to go next, **** losing half my squad for international friendlies at the most congested part of the season again though

Almost as good as Sascha Horvath for 6k

Far better. Horvath never even did anything for me in the end. Silva's winning me point after point.

Amazing what just three changes in roles can do, not even a change of formation and we've gone from 4 defeats on the spin to 4 wins.

I can see myself getting Europe this year. We battered Monaco away for a good hour and were 3 up. Won 2-3 in the end. Just typical that Albaek wants to join ****ing Freiburg. Why do absolute poverty nick my players?

Don't let players go, I think it was Finners that said use the "I've got your best interests at heart, you won't get played blah blah blah." and it works probably 9 times out of 10.

Started a game with Queens Univeristy Belfast in the Northern Irish 3rd division. Most players on pay as you play contracts so most of my players are being nabbed at short notice. Noticed before my first game that I only had one goalkeeper (and he was 0.5 stars) so I opted for my right midfielder in goal who has a GK rating of 3. Kept two clean sheets in his first two games, conceded a fair bit the next handful of games but we're still unbeaten and have beaten 1st division side Coleraine in the League Cup already lol

Okay just started a new career with Birmingham City. Managed to get Adriano in. Yes that adriano, ex inter and brazil national team beast, with the ridiculously powerful shot power.

His stats are still quite high. To a point of where he should really be one of the best strikers by miles in the championship. Obviously he has fitness problems etc. anyone have any experience of signing troubled former stars? If so how did you get on?

Just be interested to hear some opinions.

Okay just started a new career with Birmingham City. Managed to get Adriano in. Yes that adriano, ex inter and brazil national team beast, with the ridiculously powerful shot power.

His stats are still quite high. To a point of where he should really be one of the best strikers by miles in the championship. Obviously he has fitness problems etc. anyone have any experience of signing troubled former stars? If so how did you get on?

Doesn't he have stamina and natural fitness of 1, abysmal determination, no pace, no work rate, etc? lol

The "There is little point in discussing it until an offer is made, its all hypothetical at the minute" option works best for me. I've never had a player disagree with that and I rarely receive an offer after saying it.

I always tell them to shut up they are staying haha. Although after 5 seasons and winning many a trophy it is hard for them to argue.

I have found that even if they are annoyed to start with, as long as the teams form is good, they are back fine with good morale within a month

I do not tend to sign them old, although I did get cambiasso until he was 40!

My staff is a joy to behold though. I have got rid of near enough everyone and replaced them all with former internationals. Minimum of 20 caps to get in!

Dunno if he would drop a league but my first signing with Leicester was Oviedo on loan and he was quality. Got a ton of assists too! Try and get him in

I also tell them I'll accept if a bid meets their asking price then set the asking price twice what you think they're worth. They'll be interested clubs but they won't bid, player will apologise and be happy to stay every time

But you get a timer on player promises that says you promised to sell them and the player will have 'Slight Concern' over their heads for months until the situation comes to a head or changes.

But you get a timer on player promises that says you promised to sell them and the player will have 'Slight Concern' over their heads for months until the situation comes to a head or changes.

If you do well they will not get slight concern

every guy who has asked to leave I have told they are staying. Not one has been unhappy or a slight concern. I put that down to the teams performances, could just be luck though

It will only be until the end of the transfer window, never really noticed much of a difference in morale or form over that period. Maybeose a morale point.

You may find lots of players then decide to ask for a transfer too but just say the same thing to them

The "There is little point in discussing it until an offer is made, its all hypothetical at the minute" option works best for me. I've never had a player disagree with that and I rarely receive an offer after saying it.

Again, not the case here. Am I just really unlucky at this game or something?

If you do well they will not get slight concern

every guy who has asked to leave I have told they are staying. Not one has been unhappy or a slight concern. I put that down to the teams performances, could just be luck though

Well if you're in an average League where you've got some decent players you want to keep it can be a pain. I had 5 players in one window enquire about the same thing and for me to do the 'acceptable offer' option thinking it would clear up if I just rejected offers, come the end of the season I had players coming to me giving ultimatums for an apology because they hadnt left.

It will only be until the end of the transfer window, never really noticed much of a difference in morale or form over that period. Maybeose a morale point.

You may find lots of players then decide to ask for a transfer too but just say the same thing to them

If they have SL over them you cant enter contract negotiations meaning theres a chance you will lose them for nought if youre not on top of contracts

Well if you're in an average League where you've got some decent players you want to keep it can be a pain. I had 5 players in one window enquire about the same thing and for me to do the 'acceptable offer' option thinking it would clear up if I just rejected offers, come the end of the season I had players coming to me giving ultimatums for an apology because they hadnt left.

If they have SL over them you cant enter contract negotiations meaning theres a chance you will lose them for nought if youre not on top of contracts

I would still tell them to do one, unless they have a year or less on their contracts. Best thing to do is just tie them down to 5 year deals

I would not worry too much about one or two of your current players, I am more concerned with the next batch.

I think that is why so many people struggle with the game because they want to use the current crop of players and only them

I tend to sign at least 2-3 new signings each season to go straight into my starting 11 and then 2-3 on the bench. A lot of people I know do not like splashing so much cash, but it has to be done!

I only have Andy King and Andrej Kramaric left in my Leicester squad and they are both fourth choice in their positions. The rest have been sold

90% of the time, I've found that signing the old big names is a complete waste of time. I had a 40 year old Paolo Di Canio at Cheltenham on 07 or something, but he's been the only good example. I had Mateja Kezman at Notts County who scored 1 in 20. The chairman was still annoyed that I didn't renew his contract lol

Again, not the case here. Am I just really unlucky at this game or something?

I just had a mare with the Celtic squad. Turned down a poverty offer from Marseille for Van Dijk and they all got pissed off about me keeping him here, against his will. Then I got £10m for him and accepted and they all complained when he left! 

I feel dirty.

I'm managing Real Madrid and have just paid 50 mill for Raheem...

:whistle:

Sterling is quality on the game for Madrid

A couple of seasons in and this is my team

De Gea

Azpilicueta - Ramos - Hummels - Ricardo Rodriguez

Verratti - Pogba

James - Isco - Sterling

Ronaldo

Bench: Varane, Kroos, Modric, Reus, Bale, Coutinho, Benzema

One of the most unstoppable teams ive made 

Archived